Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

i think it really is a hit or miss with their fruit and veg....but when you get good stuff, and there aren't offers on elsewhere, it is worth a visit.
i get their 3 packs of bananas...one yellow pack and one green...that way i have some to use straight away and then the others have gone ripe by the time i need them ;)

the seafood sticks are lovely (and syn free for EE/Red days) and a few other bits and pieces. their wm rolls are always round about 57-60g so perfect for a HEb (4 pack is 39p i think). didn't like the benefit bars - but then i don't really like cheap cereals. guess it's all down to preference eh.

could never do a full shop there but i like to check their super 6 cos sometimes it's worth a visit just for those! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using Minimins
Yep if I go again there will have to be something worthwhile on the super 6 list, I wouldn't just go for the yogurts no matter how nice they are lol x

ohh thanks Craig, new to this site and finding the info so useful; deffo a detour to morrisons on the way home from work now!!

i use Aldi a lot too, ive just discovered their frozen salmon portions, they are great to stick in my luch box with a great big salad;)

I always want to go to morrisons but with not being able to check if the things I want are on offer online, puts me off a bit! Been told they're going to start doing an online shopping service though? Hope they do! Another one to add to my options :)

I always want to go to morrisons but with not being able to check if the things I want are on offer online, puts me off a bit! Been told they're going to start doing an online shopping service though? Hope they do! Another one to add to my options :)

Online shopping is available in some areas. Have you checked out their website recently? I can access their 'virtual shop' in the same way as I can Asda's etc.

Hi this weekend at lidi red peppers are 32p and turkey breast steaks are 1.49 both half price.

Oh I forgot to put on last post muller 6 pack and activia's are bogof at tesco from tomorrow. WW Greek style and liberte are £1 too.

I must try the Morrison's site :D

Ive been using it for months Rochelle - when I was driving to see Kathryn at the weekend I saw one of their bright yellow delivery vans too lol

They wont be doing it up here in the NE for a while, theyre starting off down the country first

Online shopping is available in some areas. Have you checked out their website recently? I can access their 'virtual shop' in the same way as I can Asda's etc.

Thank you for this. Ive checked and Morrisons now deliver to my area too! (Midlands)
They also have some delivery slots in the afternoon & evening mid week for £1. :)

Hi ladies, and gents

do any of you lovely people know where I could get some Joe's marinaded Chinese chicken steaks?

i found a recipe with them in but I've never heard of them?!

Last edited:
Back