Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

found this in Tesco's

Frylight Garlic Cooking Spray 190Ml
Back to previous page
promoCorner.gif
IDShot_225x225.jpg

Frylight Garlic Cooking Spray 190Ml

£2.50 (£1.32/100ml)
How is this , the garlic doesn't taste too synthetic does it ????

Choc shot £2.59 in morrisons

Mm, this is lovely. I bought it for me but I mainly use it to make hot chocolate for my daughter :)

Asda

Quaker Oats So Simple multigrain sachets (New HExB) pack of 10 sachets for £2!

Are these mixed with milk or water?

Thanks x

Thanks! Might have to try them :)

Its lush! I just had some frozen fruit with Greek yogurt so put a bit of this on and I must admit I licked the lid that you have to tear off lol chocolate heaven!
I've never heard of the product before (well, I live in the sticks haha) is it like a chocolate sauce? How many syns has it got? Just googled it and it looks yummy.

Anyway - Pepsi Maxx £1 in Asda. The £0.69 asparagus, as well as the £0.69 oranges from Aldi are really tasty.

For the multigrain porridge, it's fine with water I only really ever use water for porridge

Turkish Delight Options is £2 at Morrisons. I only noticed when i got home and checked the bill but it rang through at 50p so it might be worth having a try to see if it does this at any other Morrisons. I shall be trying it again at the weekend :)

I saw this but they had none left! Typical! Lol

Holland and Barratt have an offer on at the mo everything in the shop buy 1 get one half price, so for those that buy the likes of scan bran £1.55 per pack and the 2nd one for 78p

Holland and Barratt have an offer on at the mo everything in the shop buy 1 get one half price, so for those that buy the likes of scan bran £1.55 per pack and the 2nd one for 78p

I don't go to class anymore so have never really had scan bran! Do you eat it a lot? Do you find it makes a difference? Tempted to get some in H&B if so!x

I don't go to class anymore so have never really had scan bran! Do you eat it a lot? Do you find it makes a difference? Tempted to get some in H&B if so!x

I use loads of it hun - I make cakes with it, it does keep me regular lol but regarding the weightloss Id say ive not noticed that it has a big impact. Some people are doing the scan bran challenge this week and eating it every day with philly on etc. Worth a try though for the price :D All I will say is have plenty fluid with it as you eat it because its hard to eat without one x

Back