Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Oats so simple multigrain, £1.22 at morrisons! Half price :)

on the lookout for babybels people, I've got two left and need some! So if anyone sees any either £1 for 6 or £2 for 12 let me know lol

Tescos are selling mini pots of ambrosia Devon custard or rice puddings in packs of 6. They are 109 cals for 2 mini pots,and they are £1.49 at the moment.

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah I'm quite impressed with them for 3 syns :)

Also, got this from Poundland to measure my milk, was just guestimating before.
These are really good for £1, they hve measurements on and even a spout thing for pouring out.

View attachment 130800

This looks fab for measuring milk, will see if I can find something similar at the weekend.

Just been to B+M to restock my 'treat basket'
10 pk Beef Space Raiders,3syns
10 pk Pickled Onion Space Raiders,3 syns
Pack 5 Curly Wurlys, 6syns
6 pk Freddos,normal and with caramel,5 syns
All for 99p each :)

Sainsburys are selling babybel 6pk for £1

Thanks, that's good to know. I have to get loads because everyone else pinches them (and my Alpen Lights)

I don't know if anyone has said but I think the Alpen Lights are 2 for £3 in Sainsburys.

I went to Lidl yesterday and got a medium chicken, 800g pork loin joint and 3 packs of 250g EL mince for £13 :)

Thanks, what a creative idea x

I thought about this but they don't seem to come with the sealing disc these days, unless you can point me in the right direction, didn't fancy putting it in the fridge at work complete with teat!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I thought about this but they don't seem to come with the sealing disc these days, unless you can point me in the right direction, didn't fancy putting it in the fridge at work complete with teat!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
Lol i have a proper screw lid on mine no teat, it was in a breast pump kit i got and saved. You never know when you'll use things :rolleyes:

Back