Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I thought about this but they don't seem to come with the sealing disc these days, unless you can point me in the right direction, didn't fancy putting it in the fridge at work complete with teat!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yes, was thinking the same thing lol.
They might sell sealing discs separately. I'll have a look when I'm next in Asda or Boots.

I have to go to stupid Sainsbury's after work so been doing a bit of research online. £1.75 for 3 peppers!!! jeeeez!!

Shopping

Nearly finished work, off to buy Alpen Lites, Muller lights and loadsa berries. Forgot how yummy the food choices are ............. feeling excited and inspired after reading through lots of threads here today. Gonna get back to being slinky for my b'day in June and my hols in July :) :) :) xxx

Tesco got options £2. Also hav a limited edition belgian choc and coconut :)

the garlic frylight is £2 too

Oooh might stock up on babybel and def wanna try the garlic fry lite and the BBQ one

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It was only the garlic flavour on offer at £2. Dunno why. And i noticed bbq was a little more than normal frylight.

Okay, it's not food, but Tesco have loads of their Nivea products on for half price, the big 200g blue tub of moisturiser is only £1.39 (usually about £3 everywhere else). :)

Sainsburys:- babybels £1 for 6, quorn style chicken pieces £2 for 300g, 8 activia for £2

Okay, it's not food, but Tesco have loads of their Nivea products on for half price, the big 200g blue tub of moisturiser is only £1.39 (usually about £3 everywhere else). :)

Thank you, I have just ordered the in shower moisturiser hopefully it will be good for the mornings I am in a rush!

Back