Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

The greek brooklea yogurts in Aldi are syn free and 99p for 4, their pineapples are 69p and a decent size, packs of Red or Green grapes £1.49

They have their mother/baby offer on at the mo too so Nappie/ wipes/play cots, bouncing chairs are all on offer at reasonable prices , they also have a tomee tipee sterilising unit for the microwave for £9.99 it holds 4 bottles

Hazelnut Mikado's in Tesco for some reason are 79p when the others are £1.39. They're bloody delicious and thats for a full size pack too. Also, Diet Coke is £4.39 BOGOF - cheaper than Asda at the mo! x

The Mullers in the Asda by me have gone up to 10 for £4!!! Sneaky, sneaky.

i noticed this! I ordered WW dessert ones this week for a change anyway.

a really good cheap alternative to mullers and other yogurts are the Lidl milbona fat free ones. They have cherry,lemon cheese cake, orange with chocolate sprinkle and mint with choc sprinkles. All but cherry are 0.5syns and cherry is free. They are nice and thick and better then muller lights to me and only 31p for 1 instead of around 68p for 1 muller light

Theres a Lidl about a 15min walk from where I live, but because it's near a big tesco and sainsburys, plus an m&s simply food, I never go in! Need to make an effort to have a pop in even if it's just for the yogurts. Thanks for that!

Just posted on the HE forum but for anyone who doesn't check that one out - there appears to be only 2 choices now to use cereal bars as your HEb . . .

x 1 Weetabix Oaty Bar or
x 1 Kelloggs Special K Chewy Delight

All other cereal bars have been removed from their HE section on the website.

Just posted on the HE forum but for anyone who doesn't check that one out - there appears to be only 2 choices now to use cereal bars as your HEb . . .

x 1 Weetabix Oaty Bar or
x 1 Kelloggs Special K Chewy Delight

All other cereal bars have been removed from their HE section on the website.

Have they taken off Hifi bars too? Surely those are okay - Slimming World sell them.

batch pasta n sauce 49p at asda

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Farmfoods have got both flavours of the Special K Chewy Delight's for 95p!!!

Hi all, newbie here just wanted to sau hi and tell you thatMug shots are 33p at home bargains

Just watch which ones you get, not all of them are free, there are some that are slightly different like tomato and herb versus tomato. I would check with your consultant to find out which ones are free. Don't believe the posters and chat that the ones with the black writing are bad, some of them are free.

Just been to my local B+M. Alpen light Apple and Sultana were £1.09,Chocolate and Fudge were 49p dated til September!!! Gutted that I only had £2 on me but got 4 boxes of the Choc ones..back first thing tomorrow ;-)

Just been to my local B+M. Alpen light Apple and Sultana were £1.09,Chocolate and Fudge were 49p dated til September!!! Gutted that I only had £2 on me but got 4 boxes of the Choc ones..back first thing tomorrow ;-)

off to b & m fri hope i'm lucky ty

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back