Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Tesco mugshots 50p still

Low fat super noodles 50p also

I stocked up my emergency cupboard!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ryvitas mini multi pack and weetabix oaty bars are £1 in tescos from tomorrow!
Strawberries 99p at lidl Saturday+Sunday
x

Are the tesco mug shots and low fat super noodles free. Sorry for being a bit thick lol x

I've just come out of tesco express and super noodles are 50p!!!!!!!!!

batchelors pasta n sauce,savoury rice and noodles all 49p for next 3 weeks. love chicken rice and c&m pasta n sauce time to stock up

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Is this the pasta and sauce you are talking about! I absolutly love it but assumed it was off bounds now I'm on SW!! Would be great to know if it's free

Attachments

• image-2942206321.jpg
    image-2942206321.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 168
Is this the pasta and sauce you are talking about! I absolutly love it but assumed it was off bounds now I'm on SW!! Would be great to know if it's free

I make mine up with just water which makes it free. You can still use milk from your hexa allowance and syn butter/marg but I don't bother...tastes fine to me :)

I can't believe it!! I've just left sainsburys with a bag full it's 3 for £2.50 and £1 for Special K cereal bars - I use these as a treat not hex there cheaper than hi fi bars and the around the same syn there also hexb dependant on flavour

Sainsbury - McCain Jackets. They are selling packs of 4 for £2.50. Be careful 2 or £2.50 too

3 small McCain Jackets £1 in Co-op.

oops ment to say at asda

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back