Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

mugshots 50p at asda for 3 weeks and cous cous

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Asda have 3-pk of Princes Tuna chunks (brine, spring water or oil) for £2.50 or 2 packs for £3 (so just 50p per tin)! They're the 80g tins which are ideal serving size so I bought a couple to leave in work for contingencies.

Anyone interested in cereal bars as HEb - Princess Stevie has posted a complete list on the Healthy Extra forum.

SW have increased the variety of bars that can be used as HEb - nearly back to what they used to be :D

Hi everyone, just found monster stix in home bargains 49p a pack, also morrisons have 10 mullers for £3 and Special K chewy delights for 99p

Sainsbury have the Special K chewy bars for £1 x

Waitrose have Linda Mac Red onion and Rosemary sausages 2 for £3.

asda has weetabix banana and chocolate for 2 squid a box.

Iceland has mugshots 3 for £1. The one nearest me only had a couple of flavours, but worth stocking up on.

"Never, never, never, never give up." Winston Churchill

Iceland has mugshots 3 for £1. The one nearest me only had a couple of flavours, but worth stocking up on.

"Never, never, never, never give up." Winston Churchill

Be careful with these as it's usually the pound land variety in Iceland! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

A few things Ive picked up at ASDA yesterday...

Pasta n Sauce 49p
Mug Shots 50p
Low fat Super noodles 49p
Babybels £2 for 12
Maggi so tender cooking paper 50p
Cottage cheese with chilli & red pepper £1
Muller light greek style £1.50

Mullerlights were still 10 for £3 on Sunday - my fridge is resembling a supermarket yoghurt display!

Teaco mixed bean salad in water,sugar,vinegar and sald added........are these syn free. The tin seems to appear differently, am sure it used to just say sugar and water. Is this no longer syn free?!1400058975985.jpg

Teaco mixed bean salad in water,sugar,vinegar and sald added........are these syn free. The tin seems to appear differently, am sure it used to just say sugar and water. Is this no longer syn free?!View attachment 138002

Extra EasyOriginalGreen
Basic, Beans, Mixed beans, canned in brine/sauce/vinaigrette, per 100g
Free​
4½​
Free​
Tesco, Mixed Bean Salad , 400g can
Free​
14​
Free​
Tesco, Mixed Beans in Tomato Sauce, canned , 415g can
Free​
13½​