Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Tesco has the Twinings Intensely Buttermint tea for £1.87 instead of £2.50
I only discovered these the other day and they're fab...they taste just like the butter mint sweets :) xx

Ooh fab ill have to go to tesco I've been dying to try them x

Have just ordered twinings salted caramel tea bags as well as the buttermint,hope they are nice :)

I totally recommend the salted caramel, gingerbread and caramelised apple teas. If you're like me and were sceptical of that green tea taste, well in my opinion, you can't taste it with these flavours.
The buttermint one is also lovely! :) x

I totally recommend the salted caramel, gingerbread and caramelised apple teas. If you're like me and were sceptical of that green tea taste, well in my opinion, you can't taste it with these flavours.
The buttermint one is also lovely! :) x

I really like the salted caramel, got the caramelised apple to try as well. Got them to have at work to stop me going to Costa!!

Hi everyone just been to Morrison's and mullers are 10 for £3, whole chickens £1.75 per kg and boneless pork shoulder £2.99 per kg!
Asda as mug shots at 50p too.

Sainsburys have Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages (syn free), 2 packs for £3 (normally £2 each) :)

Are these fresh or frozen? I might try them x

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have never tried rosemarys sausages I'll have to try them while they are cheap

Me too. I think some people do use them as stuffing with roast dinner :)

the Rosemary and onion LM veg sausages are on 2 packs for £3 at Sainsburies at the moment :D

Subscribing!

Tesco currently have small punnets of cherries for £1. My mum kindly bought me a pack and they're very sweet and delicious! Think I'll be popping back for a few more during the week.

Something useful?

Hi everybody, it's been a while since I posted on Minimins, (I cannot believe 6

years have gone by since I started this thread) but come Monday I will be giving

the plan my best shot again, and while doing my homework today in readiness, (I

am very rusty) I believe I found something useful so here I am again and I hope

you find it useful too, sorry if something similar has been posted before, as I said I am rusty!

Fry light £2.20 V's Flora sunflower spray £1.68
100ml
0.2ml spray
100ml
0.6ml (short spray)
calories
519 kcal
1kcal
522kcal
3kcal
Fat
53.9g
0.1g
58.0g
0.3g
Sat fat
6.2g
Trace
7.0g
Trace
Sugar
Trace
Nil
Nil
salt
Trace
Trace
Nil
Nil

I know which one I am going to be using, will just have to remember you get 3x as much oil per spray with the flora :)

Back