Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Welcome back Nanny Jax. This is a great thread. I'm also returning after a bit of a blip!
Asda also have picota cherries for £1

Morrison
Mini danio 6 pack 1.50
Crunchy bran 1.78

Sainsburys
Liberte fat free yoghurt 1 quid (till Tuesday)
Chewy delight 1 quid

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everybody, it's been a while since I posted on Minimins, (I cannot believe 6

years have gone by since I started this thread) but come Monday I will be giving

the plan my best shot again, and while doing my homework today in readiness, (I

am very rusty) I believe I found something useful so here I am again and I hope

you find it useful too, sorry if something similar has been posted before, as I said I am rusty!

Fry light £2.20 V's Flora sunflower spray £1.68
100ml
0.2ml spray
100ml
0.6ml (short spray)
calories
519 kcal
1kcal
522kcal
3kcal
Fat
53.9g
0.1g
58.0g
0.3g
Sat fat
6.2g
Trace
7.0g
Trace
Sugar
Trace
Nil
Nil
salt
Trace
Trace
Nil
Nil

I know which one I am going to be using, will just have to remember you get 3x as much oil per spray with the flora :)

Hi, very interesting, is the Flora one a pump spray like Frylight, or more of an aerosol? Just wondered if it's easy to make sure you don't over use it? Thanks. I do feel SW do promote some brands more than others when the others are just the same or better.

The flora is an aerosol, it says on it to press and release immediately for a typical short spray. My Asda has it on offer at the moment £1.68, it is ususlly £1.98 though. :)

Last edited:
The flora is an aerosol, it says on it to press and release immediately for a typical short spray. My Asda has it on offer at the moment £1.68, it is ususlly £1.98 though. :)

Bought this yesterday and 'fried' some onions in it. It says 3 cals per short spray so I take it 6 sprays will be 1 syn?

Could I just quickly ask the syns for the Liberte yogurts? Would really like to try them!

I got some Picota Cherries in Morrison's for £1 last week. So nice
Morrison's also have the Quorn Southern Fried Burgers for £1 - they're 2.5 syns each and you get 4 in a box.

Could I just quickly ask the syns for the Liberte yogurts? Would really like to try them! I got some Picota Cherries in Morrison's for £1 last week. So nice Morrison's also have the Quorn Southern Fried Burgers for £1 - they're 2.5 syns each and you get 4 in a box.

Strawberry and blueberry are 1 syn, honey is 1.5 and lemon is 2.5

Morrison
Mini danio 6 pack 1.50
Crunchy bran 1.78

Sainsburys
Liberte fat free yoghurt 1 quid (till Tuesday)
Chewy delight 1 quid

Hi do you know the syn value for the danio minis??

They aren't on the app yet

Danio mini

I worked it out as they are 100g opposed to 160 - 0.6 syn for strawberry mini . I'm just counting as 1

Back