Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Hi these have probably been posted, I am new here lol

in morrisons today I picked up pack of 5 pink lady apples for 99p, Alpen light bars pack of 5 2 for £3 and all the Kellogg's Special K bars were half price at 99p, also Mullerlight yoghurts were on 10 for £3, I hope I am allowed all these as it is my first day today and I had no time after my group before going shopping so I couldn't make a proper list out, hope these are of use to someone, and sorry if they have been posted already xx

OK Edit lol I just checked the online syns thingy and it says the yoghurts are syn free for the strawberry and vanilla pots I bought! Happy days haha x

Hi these have probably been posted, I am new here lol

in morrisons today I picked up pack of 5 pink lady apples for 99p, Alpen light bars pack of 5 2 for £3 and all the Kellogg's Special K bars were half price at 99p, also Mullerlight yoghurts were on 10 for £3, I hope I am allowed all these as it is my first day today and I had no time after my group before going shopping so I couldn't make a proper list out, hope these are of use to someone, and sorry if they have been posted already xx

OK Edit lol I just checked the online syns thingy and it says the yoghurts are syn free for the strawberry and vanilla pots I bought! Happy days haha x

Ooh great - I am going to Morrisons tonight so I will stock up!! Thanks!

The linda mcartney rosemary and red onion veggie sausages are £3 for 2 packs in sainsburies (usually £2 each)

Asda have Quorn on offer at the moment

All these packs at 3 for £5
Sausages (bag)
Chicken Style Pieces
Fillets
Mince
Southern Style Burgers
Nuggets

These are £1
Bacon Style Slices
Peppered Steaks

The low fat Quorn sausages (syn free, 6 in a box) are also included in the 3 for £5 offer as well, or they were in my local Asda anyway. Asda's own meat free mince is also on offer at 2 for £3, some of their other frozen meat free stuff as well. Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages are also 2 for £3.

They also have Alpen Lights at 2 for £3, but my local Asda are still selling the revamped recipe ones which are 88 and 89 cals each, so don't count for HexB options.

My nearest store is Tesco but it's a pretty useless store so for a big shop I go to a different Tesco. Asda is a bit further away again but have to say I have been converted lately, much cheaper!

Sainsburys
Alpen 2 for 3 quid
Mugshots 50p
Fruitopolis 1.50

Asda
Large mango 75p
Quorn steaks 1 quid
Liberte four pack 1 quid

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tesco
Chewy delight bars 1 quid
Twister mini lollys 2 for 3 quid

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I saw harvest chewee white choc bars on offer at tescos but didnt think they are heb either?

LM rosemary and red onion sausages aare half price at Morrisons £1. So are the burgers, but don't know syns on those x

LM rosemary and red onion sausages aare half price at Morrisons £1. So are the burgers, but don't know syns on those x
thankq I'll go stock up!! X

Back