Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Me too...apparently they posted it on FB the night before!!! Some of the other vouchers were good too for the half price bits

Sainsbury's bargains:

Carte Noire coffee - £2, a few varieties
A few bits of chilled Quorn £1.50. I got a BIG pack of ham and the 2 pack of burgers
Some frozen Quorn is £1.50 too, including the low fat syn free sausages
Chewy Delights £1
2 for £2.50 on some packs of fresh veg - I got mange tout and baby sweetcorn
12 can packs of Coke/Diet/Zero £3.50

Hope this helps :) Nice clothes in the summer sale too!x

Just doing my online shop on sainsburys and they have mini danio £1.50, rustic chips 2 for £3 I know they're low in syns but can't remember exactly how low?! Mattesons turkey rashers £2, conference pears £1

weve had posted through the door the usual junk mail advrrtising special offers in supermarket, included in it is a aldi leaflet with a £5 voucher off! ill take that.

hope everyone else see the junk mail too. xx

image-1987299004.jpg Just got these (3.5 syns) from Heron for about a pound I think. Also they're doing the muller light greek style 4 pack for £1

Also this from Heron for 3.5 syns

image-3892048835.jpg

Last edited:
Tescos have some mugshots at 4for £2. Have frylight sunflower one reduced,and also reductions on the weetabix smashems

6x packs of Muller lights (tofee/vanilla, red fruit, etc, it also includes the dessert inspired ones (1syn each) too) in Asda at the moment for £2, and they also have the Greek style Mullers for £1.50. x

8 mini options hot chocs for 99p at B&M -24cals so approx 1syn each :) xyummy.jpg

Todays sun has £5 off in morrisons for meat and fish when spending £10 - like the fruit and veg one last week :) has to be uses by sunday tho

Back