Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Hi Posh and welcome to minis. Good luck with your losses on SW. Minis is fab and I dont think id have gotten to target without the lovely friends ive made on here. There is so much help and support, give a shout if your struggling or maybe set up a diary when your ready. That way people can subscribe to your thread and help keep you on track re syns etc. There are also lots of other threads within the forum where you can get help with Syn values, recipes etc. x

thanks is a million Sheila xx

Gallo packet Risotto at Sainsbury is only £1.50 a packet, mushroom one and veg one free and 4 cheese one is 0.5 syn. It's lovely!
Morrisons have got low fat supernoodles and savoury rice on at 4 for £2.
Tesco have got Hellmanns syn free salad vinegarette £1 a bottle.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't know if it's nationwide but my local tesco were doing half price chickens yesterday. Got two (one 1.2kg and one 1.6kg) for less than £5.50.

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 2st to get into the teens -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get Club25/Lose 5.5st - DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 - DONE
Lose 6st - DONE
Get Club30 -
Get into Overweight BMI category -
Get Club40 -
Get into Normal BMI category-

Mullerlights - 6pk £3.89 - 10 loose ones for £3 (no brainer) Morrisons

Damn, I went into a Morrisons local today and didn't even look in the yogurt section. Oh well.

You're not mentioning your melon as a bargain then? :D

Tesco's do a healthy living ready meal ham and mushroom tagliatelle,they r really delicious and only 4 syns handy for a quick lunch and has brocolli and mushrooms in so contains super free! They are £2.50 each but on offer 3 for 2 so £5 for 3 of them.

Back