Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Evening all this is not so much a where the bargains are but a check on syn value!! I bought the SW magazine last night and there is an add for HECK chicken italia gluten sausages - at 0.5 syns per sausage. I have checked the SW app and that says they are 2 each. I have text my consultant and im waiting a reply. Just in case anyone bought them and thought they could have loads. I will update on her reply

I bought these the other day and they are showing as 0.5 on my app.
I hope they are nice at £3.50 per pack lo

image-3117887433.jpg

Babybel are on offer for a £1 in Iceland, mullerlights are 65p each, mugshots are 3 for £1, all pasta and rice pks are 2 for £1, uncle bens rice is on for £1. Mix and match bread/eggs for 2 for £1.60 :) x

Hey guys I have just tried the new itsu noodle pots, chicken jaipur, at 1syn a pot its a great base for some homemade raman! I added chicken, and superfree veg. There costly at £2.29 a pot but I just had to try them!!! From tesco.

Also tried the new muller light after dinner mint........yumeeeeee £3.00 for 6 at tesco.

I also got some shape coconut and pineapple yogurts too, syn free, £1 for 4 at tescos!

Philidelphia lightest 92p a tub at tesco!

Stock up ladies.......I have, long use by dates x1413735903686423123115.jpgDSC_1053.jpgDSC_1028.JPGDSC_1060.jpg

frylight £1.50 in Asda
Stockpots various £1 in Asda
Muller light greek yogurts or Fruitopolis £1.50 pack of 4

Aldi are doing they own version of the Greek mullerlight yogurts that are half a syn. They come in strawberry or lemon and best news is they are free

Back