Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

quaker oats , oat so simple multi grain sachets 98p for 10 in asda.

Pound stretchers have the Batchelors pasta n sauce for 49p each

Beef Ravioli in Rich & Tasty Tomato Sauce , 395g can Branston 2 syns on EE & Green.

Sounds good to me.

Can you use these in the overnight oat jar things?

ive asked over in the healthy extra section, but no answer yet. i will ask my consultant on thursday.

Oh, I bought a rice cooker this week from Aldi but it was 14 pounds. Never mind, it is bright red to match all my other kitchen gadgets and I used it last night and it is amazing! Cooked really lovely, fluffy jasmine rice. It is also quite a large capacity one and some can be quite small so I guess I'm not too worried about the extra few pounds.

Asda still has Frylight (butter and olive oil) for £1.50, Alpen light bars (70kcal) 3 for £3, Shape 0% yogurts for £1 (4pack), Activia 0% 2 for £3 (4 packs), Veetee Rice is 2 for £1.50 (range from 1 to 2.5 syns for the whole pack).

:fyi: Also if you haven't got a chip mesh (will try to post a picture just in case you don't know what I mean) you can get them in poundland stores (for £1!)

If you get a Sainsbury's online order you get a free bottle of any coca cola.

Tesco - uncle bens rice on 3 for £3
All bottles of coke are buy one get cheapest free.
Naked noodles are £1.
1 ltr no added sugar squash is £1.
Greek mullers are 3 for £5 (4 pack)
Low fat supernoodles are 40p each.
6 pack of quavers for £1.
Ryvita crackerbread is 90p.

Morrisons have large bag of potatoes for two pounds.
I have been buying these for a few months now and have found them to be good quality.
I store mine in a plastic bin outside in the dark and they last for at least 6 weeks or more.
Kaitlyn marie. x

Went to Asda today and they have Low Low spread for 87p a tub and half a tub is an a choice. I stocked up :)

Also
6 pack muller light £1.97 or 10 singles for £3
15 free range eggs £2
24x oxo cube box £1.40
Blueberries punnets 77p
4 pints milk 89p

Asda have boursin (6x16g) packs for £1... 3 syns per portion

Back