Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Hi all!

Anyone have any suggestion for a syn free lunch from Asda to go? Cold or hot although as far cooking goes I have a microwave at work! Was lazy and didn't make my lunch for today.....booooo.

Hi all!

Anyone have any suggestion for a syn free lunch from Asda to go? Cold or hot although as far cooking goes I have a microwave at work! Was lazy and didn't make my lunch for today.....booooo.

They do a ham and egg salad which is lovely x

They do a ham and egg salad which is lovely x

was going to suggest this.

its in with the prepacked salads and are 2 for £3

xx

I like the Asda ham & egg salad as well, it's often my emergency 'forgot to bring lunch to work' option! I usually pick up a banana as well to fill me up a bit more :)

LIDL. I didn`t know about this.

Milbona Fat free natural yogurt 500g pot. SYN FREE. Just checked on calculator.

The best bit it is 45p for the 500g

Also in Lidl Tenery Light cheese triangles. Pack of 24 is £1.69. Have just tried one and they are very creamy.
They are just over 1 syn each . 24 for 27syns

Produced in France & New Zealand

Lidl Pineapples 68p

Last edited:
Home bargains

2ltrs pepsi ( any flavour including diet) 99p
Mayflower curry sauce 99p per tub
Seabrooks crisps 7 pk - 99p ( for hubby not me yuk)
Bottles of lucozade standard size 59p ( hubbys) other shops charge up to £1.19 grrr

Asda

Pineapples 69p
Cherry toms 84p
Mullerlight 6pk £1.96 (£2 in tescos)
Cucumber 49p
Iceberg Lettuce 49p
Butternut Squash 97p per kg
Pepsi 2ltrs £1

For those of you that use it, Aldi have the original fry light for £1.49 .

Me neither, bought the caramel one's and they're very addictive lol!xx

Used to live off them all time when I first ever did SW but I aint had them for probably over a year now lol

Lidl specials: whole chickens £3, cauliflower 39p, packs of cherry tomatoes 29p, bags of carrots 29p and turnips 39p .... Lidl bargains lol

Anyone know if any supermarkets have a deal on the special k chewy delight bars?

Back