Where we all from?

i am from redcar in cleveland,surf hunny be my friend,i am on days 2 ss angie x

kings lynn norfolk

i am from redcar in cleveland,surf hunny be my friend,i am on days 2 ss angie x

Woo hoo, someone from my neck of the woods. I'll gladly add you as my friend. :D

Worcestershire (just outside worcester actually)
HI EVERYONE

I AM LISA JACOBS CAMBRIDGE COUSELLOR AND WINNER OF THE YEAR AS BEST COUNCILLOR UK FOR WORCESTERSHIRE & SURROUNDING AREAS.

I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE MY AUTUMN 2010 NEWSLETTER WITH YOU ALL.

Due to the overwhelming success of the Cambridge Diet, now is the time to get your diet back on track, with the Sole Source, Sole Source Plus Programme or one of the Five Calorie Controlled Eating Plans. As we all know. One diet does not always suit everybody’s lifestyle, so let’s work together to choose the right Plan for YOU.

….And talking of success for the Cambridge Diet, It has really been an eventful year, firstly, I was invited by the BBC to appear on Joanne Malin’s show to talk about the success of the diet and how so many people have been benefiting from the various programmes, and secondly, due to the phenomenal success rate of Counselloring my clients, I have been asked once again to sit on the prestigious Cambridge Committee.

If you previously struggled with a particular programme, we can now adapt a programme to suit your needs; just let me know, so we can work round holidays, special events and work related lunches.

And even better still, Cambridge have now split the Sole Source Programme into two sections, so you can now include a 200k meal, which makes doing Sole Source easier than ever, and even more flexible.

So what are you waiting for, the only thing you will lose is the weight!!!

Getting to your goal weight is personal and challenging, so enrolling with me your local Cambridge Counsellor, and Winner of the UK Counsellor of the Year Award, together we can get you to your goal weight, which will make you look great and feel healthier!!

Also introduce a friend, and receive 10% off your next order !!!!!

If you are also interested/or want an extra income ask me about becoming a Cambridge Counsellor in your area.

With Best Wishes
Lisa Jacobs
Tel :- 07800 75 24 24 or 01527 835 479

oxfordshire/buckinghamshire border

Back