where would you most like to lose weight?

scottsblue

where on your body would you most like to lose weight? i`m hopeing this will give us all a lift or help us push on.

i`d most like to lose on my neck and my tummy.

i'd like to lose weight on my thighs, i love my stomach the way it is, its so weird that i'm fat everywhere else and i got a flat stomach

Good question. My top place would be my legs and after that my stomach (though everywhere really!)

Arms, hips and thighs. Curse my thunder thighs! :)

EVERYWHERE lol

Mostly my tummy as it never really regained it's shape since having my wee boy 4yrs ago. Also my legs!

id love to lose all over but the area i find most problematic is my boobs! i had a reduction 3 years ago from a EE to DD, but after having my baby a year ago they have come back to a GG! clothes are a nightmare, so if i lose here first, that would be fab!!! x

I'd still like to lose more weight from everywhere really, but my tummy is where I probably have the most still to lose.

I'd still like to lose more weight from everywhere really, but my tummy is where I probably have the most still to lose.

becuase you`ve lost quite alot do you look back and feel better for loseing what u`ve lost?

becuase you`ve lost quite alot do you look back and feel better for loseing what u`ve lost?

Absolutely, I've still got a way to go but even at this point I can really tell the difference and it really encourages me to stick with it. Starting out was the hardest bit. I think it got easier for me when clothes that I hadn't been able to wear in a long time started fitting again (or became too big!) because that seems to be the clearest way of seeing how far I've come :) (pounds off the scales is great, but putting on clothes I wore before I started losing weight puts it into perspective quite well for me)

Absolutely, I've still got a way to go but even at this point I can really tell the difference and it really encourages me to stick with it. Starting out was the hardest bit. I think it got easier for me when clothes that I hadn't been able to wear in a long time started fitting again (or became too big!) because that seems to be the clearest way of seeing how far I've come :) (pounds off the scales is great, but putting on clothes I wore before I started losing weight puts it into perspective quite well for me)

i`ve never managed to lose more than half a stone from any diet, if i could just lose a stone i recon that could keep me going. had a bad week last week tho and i havent been to the gym much this week becuase of a new tattoo. but it doas really help to see how much people lose on here and your words are very helpfull.

I've tried in the past and never stuck to it so didn't really lose any weight, I know how hard and frustrating that is :( I'm not sure what changed for me this time but you can do it too :) Good luck, it's so worth it!

Back