Where you are from...

Hiya I'm from sunny Essex ;) ...waits for the jokes to start rolling in now ~lol~ x x x

Wow Im amazed at how many Irish are here... wonderful!! :) I'm in Doncaster, S Yorks ... (but I'm a born and bred Geordie and proud of it :D )

Hi i am in rochdale (manchester) xx

Hiya Peachpip, have driven passed saddleworth many times in the past on my way to visit my EX with our daughter.... 3 years ago I used to live in Bacup with him right underneath the pennines, I wish I could say they were happy times, (they werent!!) hence coming back home to Derbyshire. BUT Lancashire is a pretty county I think.... I always think of Saddleworth when I hear the traffic news and it mentions "The Little House on The Prairie) which of course is the little farm in the middle of the motorway at bottom of saddleworth.... Anyway enough of my silly rambling.... TC hun L xx

Hey louloubelle yeah it is stunning where I'm from I love it I always have :) my friend has a farm over in Bacup it's lovely up there too really am very lucky where I live xx

Hey Peach pip,
It sure is pretty place yeah.... I`m a Matlock girl really and its very pretty round there too... wouldnt live in a city if you paid me too!! lol xx

Hey Peach pip,
It sure is pretty place yeah.... I`m a Matlock girl really and its very pretty round there too... wouldnt live in a city if you paid me too!! lol xx

Oh i like it in matlock too been there a few times, i know what you mean about the city though love it when i go for breaks and stuff but i love it that i live in the back of beyond! Its lovely and green and sheep make me laugh! :) xx

Cumbria in a town in the middle of nowhere :')!

west London

Crowle N. Lincolnshire ( not far from Doncaster!!)

Back