where you from?

Tessieg1 said:
Oh my goodness! All this time and I didn't realise you were a fellow South African! :D

Yeah small world. :D

Tyne & Wear, :) Geordie girl through and through, lived in Cottesmore, Rutland for about 3 yrs while i was working down there then came back to the North East 2 1/2 yrs ago.

Debs x

I'm also a Geordie lass but please don't judge me against the Geordie Shore lot lol!:eek:

im from Southend-on-sea, Essex and also please dont tie me with The Only Way Is Essex lol!

I'm from Belfast in Ireland and live in Liverpool! :)

Spondon
Where abouts r u?
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sandiacre hun so u aren't far at all. i' in spondon tommorrow actually meeting a friend at freddies

Saddleworth on boarder of Lancashire and Yorkshire and have only ever moved about 900 yards house wise lol xx

KatieNicholson said:
Saddleworth on boarder of Lancashire and Yorkshire and have only ever moved about 900 yards house wise lol xx

Is that near the peak district? Or am I being really crap with geography as usual haha!

Ooooooh I've just googled it!!!! We really want to move over to Glossop way at some point as Its so lovely and the house prices are so much cheaper than round here :)

Nowhere near it's about 30 miles from Leeds kind nr Halifax. Glossop is ok but difficult for motorways etc n getting into a city like u prob can now xx

tinkerbellsmum said:
sandiacre hun so u aren't far at all. i' in spondon tommorrow actually meeting a friend at freddies

yeah we r not far hey?? Hope u have fun at freddies, i only live round the corner from there :) xx

I'm also a Geordie lass but please don't judge me against the Geordie Shore lot lol!:eek:

I knowwwwwwwww aint that program embarrassing :eek::eek::eek: (makes me proud to be a geordie, not!)

Debs x

Near Lichfield, Staffordshire

Sunny ole Herefordshire - although I'm originally from Norwich. Anyone in Herefordshire?????

Back