Wheres everyone from :)

ThinDilema

Ill Start off :D

Gloucester :) the place of rain and floods! :rolleyes:

im a child of the world :) but now i live in west cumbria xx

East Yorkshire x

Originally from Surrey - hence the user name, now living in Worthing West Sussex

West Yorkshire..........Leeds, Leeds, Leeds!!

sorry becky - didnt catch where you're from?! x

Originally Tunbridge Wells but now Loughborough

Eveing all i was born and raised in islington north london moved to surrey quays south london now living in sunny Essex in rainham and i love it xxxxxx and before any one asks no i dont own a pair of white stelleto's and dance round my handbag lol.

x x x Sam x x x

Born near Manchester, grew up in South Africa and now live in Moreton in Marsh, Gloucestershire.

Born in Zimbabwe - when it was still Rhodesia, spent most of my growing up years in South Africa - Cape Town, Durban and East London. Moved to Ireland for a year in 2001, and been in London ever since, in West Dulwich, lol wouldit help to add that I would love a move to the country ???

Jez
xx

Although i live in Gloucester, Gloucestershire now i was born and lived in Bangor Northern Ireland when i was younger :) then moved to England and been in Gloucester Since haha!! 10 years one place fun times! xxx

A fellow west londoner! :)

East Yorkshire. Infact the same town as Rainbow. Now isn't that spooky! And we haven't met yet.

Donna

Back