Wheres the HOUR BY HOUR thread??

Sophia, I am glad I have helped! I think you would make a cracking CDC and you CAN do this! I hope you get your soup troubles sorted and your packs swopped.
Sounds like your AAM was fab! :eek: I have mainly stuck to chicken and cottage cheese but you have inspired me to pop out to the market tomorrow and get some fish now!:D:D

Hey Spooky, thanks hun, I'd love to be a cdc one day.... maybe.

Yep hun, guess what.....
I have finally binned off my SOUPS....SHAKES.....AND CD BARS....... they have gone for good.....i found someone to swap them all for TETRAS..... yippppeeeee....I just hope I don't end up hating them coz this is my last chance, I can never go back to the other packs so here I goooooo, wish me luck :D

More good news.....Mocha is back...she's around somewhere.....come on Mocha...show ya face sweetie xxxxxx

BOO! I'm sneaking back on to the daily thread. Will be here lots tomorrow because it will be Day 1 of restart for me and I will need a serious overdose of minimins :D

(ignore my ticker it lies now - not fixed it yet)

I feel inspired for my restart already, just by catching up on threads :)

hi gang,

a late post from me aswell !!!
Hannah sound like u had a good day hun,
I done ok today, have stuck to ss 100% had 3 coffees but not done so good with my water intake today i'v only had 2 1/2 ltrs normally would of had 4-5ltrs by now oh well not gonna b down about that.

aaawww me too saff, this water can be a pain some times....I do forget more than anything to drink it....especially if out and about.

Hope it won't affect our weight loss too much.

I was drinking til almost midnight last night trying to catch up on the days quota, and was up about 3 times for a wee...so I stopped drinking a few hours ago so as to avoid a repeat of last night....

I'm heading up to bed soon, just checking in on another few threads then calling it a day....

catch all you lovely peeps tomorrow.....

I am happy that I have finally seen the last of my yucky packs and I actually look forward to having a tetra in the morning for breaky...with added water of course.....

night night xxxxxxxxxxx

BOO! I'm sneaking back on to the daily thread. Will be here lots tomorrow because it will be Day 1 of restart for me and I will need a serious overdose of minimins :D

(ignore my ticker it lies now - not fixed it yet)

I feel inspired for my restart already, just by catching up on threads :)
:grouphugg:

WELCOME HOME DARLIN

looking forward to catching up tomorrow...
best of british to you for day 1 tomorrow XXXXX

sophia agree with u babe water can be a real pain!!!! its our best friend yat an enamy at times if that makes sence, have so not botherd tryin to catch up with it as i no i will b up sooo many times during the night otherwise!!!! and am sure 1 bad day on water cant surely affect weight loss that badly on friday?!! gals u sorted ur yucky packs out babe as i no u have really struggled with them guess i am really lucky as i actually like most of them i'm a freak i no!!! lol, i have never tryed the bars or ready made cartons as have been ok on soups/shakes

Back