Where's the most exotic place you've visited?

Iceland and New York are my current "fancies" - Vegas is ok for a day trip and that's about it (again, each to their own).

Florida is my current favourite destination, but it will change.

Thanks for all suggestions - especially Iceland:)

You could always go to New York & stop off in Iceland on the way back. I have heard of a few people doing that.

New York is top of my list of places I want to visit

A fortnight all inclusive with hubby, teenage boy, little girl and me at the Bahia Principe Tenerife, but I am sure that my tribe would argue countless holidays in Florida!

As I mentioned though it would be a 5 day break. That rules out most long haul places, New York being the only place in USA I'd go for that shorts space of time.

Anyone been to China, out of interest? or even better Nepal area? - obviously they'd need more than 5 days.

As I mentioned though it would be a 5 day break. That rules out most long haul places, New York being the only place in USA I'd go for that shorts space of time.

Anyone been to China, out of interest? or even better Nepal area? - obviously they'd need more than 5 days.

Yep I've been to China, absolutely amazing. We first went to Zian & saw the Terracotta Warriors, what a site, you can't believe how vast they are until you are actually there to see the site. We then flew to Bejing; walked on the Great Wall another fantastic site, we went to lots of temples & markets a wonderful place.

There is a little island which belongs to China, Sanya, this is on my list of places to visit, I'd love to go back to China.

Yep I've been to China, absolutely amazing. We first went to Zian & saw the Terracotta Warriors, what a site, you can't believe how vast they are until you are actually there to see the site. We then flew to Bejing; walked on the Great Wall another fantastic site, we went to lots of temples & markets a wonderful place.

There is a little island which belongs to China, Sanya, this is on my list of places to visit, I'd love to go back to China.
That is awesome.

I plan to visit every continent. A good challenge and quite modest compared to some lol.

Back