which bars?

Mix A Mousse is the best!! You have to make it properly otherwise it can be lumpy but if you do it properly it is like angel delight.

And the bars are the best as well!! If you like very sweet then for malt toffee and caramel, if you like less sweet chocolate then go for chocolate, if you like something more chewey and filling then the peanut and cranberry and if you like terrys chocolate orange then go for the orange!

Mike

In taste they do (obviously not texture as they are soft and Terrys oranges are hard)

M.

Yes the bars count as a meal replacement, the same as the sachets and the tetras.

One bar a day maximum though but ENJOY!! Try them out of the fridge if you like a firmer texture or even the freezer like I did!!

M.

Malt toffee ones frozen are my fave, didn't like the plain chocolate one.

Keeping away from the oaty type ones.

I love the peanut bars mmmmmmmmmm

I love the peanut one, but TMI it gives me a rumbly tum and wind

never tried them
do you lose as much when you have them
kaz x

Not the peanut one! tasting the cranberry tomorrow

I love the peanut one !!
Don't like Cranberry and the Chocolate is boring I think.

But all the rest :drool:

I like the cranberry and caramel, the others are just ok, I only have little pieces at a time, cant eat a whole bar in one go, so I split mine up over the day.

Although since having the bars last week I think they may be giving me the nibbles ... when I didnt have them in the first week I didnt feel like nibbling? So Im going to keep an eye on it this week and if I still have the nibbles Im ditching teh bars next week to check? lol

Remember to drink a glass of water and have the 1st one in the evening as they are likely to give you wind... I would not recommend them before any business meetings or you may find yourself passing allot of wind! :eek:

Back