Which cheese..

For broccoli and blue cheese soup, i have been using the Laughing cow blue cheese squares - they are really good

we do this too! works really well doesnt it!

love,love,love cathedral city lighter....no compromise on taste at all.
also like low,low...not so strong but i find it nice.

absolutely hated leskol.....very strange taste!! was gutted as i had bought it expecting to love it as its made by wyke farms which i love their normal cheese.

Like lurverick above I like both the Cathedral city lighter and low low but find that the low low one tastes more like a "medium" cheese than a strong one. I just wish there was a reduced fat blue cheese around - I really don't like the laughing cow stuff. Its just not the same.

Ive got the Asda half Fat Chedder, and was surprised how strong it was for mild.
But I normally have my 42g of mozerella!!! :D

Years ago I think the lower fat cheeses were not great, but they have come on in leaps and bounds and are definitely worth another try if you havent tried on for years. I :heartpump: Low Low !!!

hi i bought sainsburies half fat cheese cause i was so shocked at the meagre amount of normal cheese but it was awful had no taste so am going to stick to the measly amount of full fat at least there will be some flavour:)

Back