Which day and how much?

you lost 8% of your body weight in 10 days! really I have only just got my chin off the floor. I bet you stopped breathing when you found out !!!

I did kinda sorta have a sneaky peak at my weight the other day, so I knew it was around a stone, but wasn't quite expecting this much!!

I do feel a difference. I don't have to hold my belly in to do my jeans up!! :eek:

brilliant loss Mat well done :D

i had my weigh in this morning, im on day 11 and lost 10lb, wasnt as much as i thought it would be but im really pleased and i can tell a difference in some clothes already and my CDC said she could tell in my face :)

Bloody hell Mat!

I want to lose 4lbs by next Thursday, which will take me into the 16s and past the weight I got to on LL in 2005.

i weigh in next wednesday and would like to lose 4lb so i will be 19 stone something, cant wait to get out of the 20's

well done mat and lancslass53 on your fab first week losses :)

My WI is monday and i always hope for 3.5lbs per week so it keeps me on track for a stone a month :)

well done mat and lancslass53 on your fab first week losses :)

My WI is monday and i always hope for 3.5lbs per week so it keeps me on track for a stone a month :)

Thanks. Looking at your details, you have done amazingly well. Hardly a "Fatty bum bum" anymore. :D

Back