Which Day to Weigh In On?

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by justjudith, 27 December 2010 Social URL.

1. justjudith

justjudith *waves hello*

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green
    I am losing weight on my own at home ~ so no classes to go to etc.

I have just decided which plan I am opting for for the first three months at least - calorie counting- and so have only one more decision to make.....

Which day to weigh in on?

I will weigh in in the morning after loo stop and before breakfast but which day?

If you do this at home which day do you weigh in on? And why?

I'm starting tomorrow for my first weigh in but want to know what day next week.... if that makes sence?

Any hints, tips and expereince most welcomed.

Thanks in advance!

Judith

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Theres no right or wrong day, there are dozens of people on Minimins who diet alone at home and different people weigh in on different days, its purely down to what suits you best.

4. jennifer121

jennifer121 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've heard people say,never start a diet on a Monday,u will have broken it by Wednesday...this has been my experience every time:D...
    My favourite day for starting is Friday,by the time monday comes round ur half way through ,heading towards the end of the week...i guess its a matter of personal choice and gettin ur head in the right place...good luck which ever day u choose...am waiting patiently for friday to begin,,,:Djen

5. tarotwoman

tarotwoman Loves life

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming magazine club. Out of date now but this diet worked for me in the past.
    I find I always do best when my weigh-in day is Monday. If I had it at the end of the week (and I have tried) I tend to think 'yeaaa' if I lose weight and go stupid over the weekend.

If I know weigh day is looming after the weekend it keeps me more focussed.

Tracey

6. Neonshock

Neonshock Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(19.6%)
    Diet:
    cal counting
    I WI on a Friday (when my shifts allow it) because I always find the weekend hard, that way I have the week to rectify if I had a biscuit or 5 vodkas :p over the weekend. Good luck!

7. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    i weigh in on thursday,,can let go on weekend and pull it back in by thursday

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.