Which Day to Weigh In On?

justjudith

*waves hello*
I am losing weight on my own at home ~ so no classes to go to etc.

I have just decided which plan I am opting for for the first three months at least - calorie counting- and so have only one more decision to make.....

Which day to weigh in on?

I will weigh in in the morning after loo stop and before breakfast but which day?

If you do this at home which day do you weigh in on? And why?

I'm starting tomorrow for my first weigh in but want to know what day next week.... if that makes sence?

Any hints, tips and expereince most welcomed.

Thanks in advance!

Judith

Theres no right or wrong day, there are dozens of people on Minimins who diet alone at home and different people weigh in on different days, its purely down to what suits you best.

I've heard people say,never start a diet on a Monday,u will have broken it by Wednesday...this has been my experience every time:D...
My favourite day for starting is Friday,by the time monday comes round ur half way through ,heading towards the end of the week...i guess its a matter of personal choice and gettin ur head in the right place...good luck which ever day u choose...am waiting patiently for friday to begin,,,:Djen

I WI on a Friday (when my shifts allow it) because I always find the weekend hard, that way I have the week to rectify if I had a biscuit or 5 vodkas :p over the weekend. Good luck!

i weigh in on thursday,,can let go on weekend and pull it back in by thursday

Back