Which do you do....

This is my first week and I have followed EE, I weigh in on Tuesday so will see then how it's worked. Week 2 I intend to do all green days and week 3 All red. That way I'll be able to compare all 3 and probably mix it up. However I think red will be very expensive so probably stick to EE and green x

can you post back with the results from the different weeks? id be interested to compare them xxx

Ha ha course you didn't sound nosey! I only joined this site Monday and have been asking questions left right and centre lol! X

i'm on original today, and looking at this plan i think it will probably be my main one as i get my veggie options in as free foods plus 4 hex's!! whooohoo
:D we'll see, early days but it seems to incorporate a good mix of my favourites without [hopefully!] going over my syns allowance!!:rolleyes:

I'm doing (and sticking with) the Extra Easy plan, not only because I find it more flexible being able to mix the meat, potatoes, pasta etc, but also because I only have to choose one HEa and b every day. I'm not a fan of milk and cheese, and don't drink tea or coffee, so I really struggle at times to even fit the one choice in!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

ive switched to EE for today! as it neatly incorporates all what im eating today, suits me
off to make tuna pasta salad for lunch mmm
:D

kazz43 said:
ive switched to EE for today! as it neatly incorporates all what im eating today, suits me
off to make tuna pasta salad for lunch mmm
:D

Same here :) But I'm having a jacket potato

I'm doing (and sticking with) the Extra Easy plan, not only because I find it more flexible being able to mix the meat, potatoes, pasta etc, but also because I only have to choose one HEa and b every day. I'm not a fan of milk and cheese, and don't drink tea or coffee, so I really struggle at times to even fit the one choice in!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You don't have to choose twice from the A's, it says choose once or twice. Its the B's which say to choose twice.

That's my only problem with EE, I love cheese and love milk in my brews so one healthy extra isn't enough x

You don't have to choose twice from the A's, it says choose once or twice. Its the B's which say to choose twice.
Ah, so it does....didn't really pay much attention to the green/red sections of the book, as I've been concentrating on the Extra Easy plan instead....may now start doing some green days as well then, which is the plan I used to follow back when I first started SW about ten years ago (and have forgotten the rules for!), as I don't really eat a lot of meat. Thanks Rochelle! :)

This is my 1st week of mixing and I have done read & green. Never mixed before as our C says you cannot mix EE with anything - you have to stick to this 100% but you can swap & change with Red & Green. I used to be a real meat eater but now I can really do without, most of this week has been green and having the 2 HEx B has been great, only been using the one HEx A even though I could quite easily eat the 2nd as I love cheese but option A has a lot more fat so tend to only have the one!! I will be keeping tabs on this thread to see how everyone manages on mixing. Most I have lost on EE was 2.5lbs, see what happens tomorrow at WI.

Good Luck everyone :)

im trying green today :) veg and chilli soup for lunch and egg and chips for tea xxx

I mainly do extra easy, but have done a few green, Red don't interest me at all! I plan all my meals for the week and fit them in around my family and my shifts, I often do a green day if the evening meal is something like pasta or omelette as that way I get to indulge on more HE, but I don't usually change it to green until the day, that way I have the option to have the extra HEB or throw some meat in the meal x

spooks said:
can you post back with the results from the different weeks? id be interested to compare them xxx

Hi so weighed myself today and after a week on EE I've lost 2lbs. I'm quite disappointed as its my first week doing SW and I've 100% all week do expected a bigger loss! I also weighed myself 4 days ago (I know I shouldn't) and I'd lost 2lbs then so I've lost nothing more over the last 4 days! Gonna try green this week now x

I usually just do green (red makes me ravenous and I end up having a biscuit binge) but the last week i've been doing extra easy. really missing my 2 hex b's and a's but feeling full up and not as bloated as usual from green. discovered it's quorn that kills my stomach so will just stick with extra easy for now. i get the best losses with green so may throw in one every 2nd day in a few weeks time but I wont be eating quorn! x

sully123 said:
Hi so weighed myself today and after a week on EE I've lost 2lbs. I'm quite disappointed as its my first week doing SW and I've 100% all week do expected a bigger loss! I also weighed myself 4 days ago (I know I shouldn't) and I'd lost 2lbs then so I've lost nothing more over the last 4 days! Gonna try green this week now x

2lb is still good, at least it's a loss? Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back