Which eating plan are you following?

dietagain

Hi All,
im currently 8 weeks pregnant and im also 3-4 stone over weight. I have always done weight watchers in the past but this time im following slimming world, so far ive only been on it a few weeks but i just cant get on with it.
Just wondered which plan you follow if any.
Would love to hear from you all
Mich x:jelous:

Hello :), I joined slimming world to lose weight after my son was born but found it really hard to get my head around, but lots of people love it - I might join again as I think it is the only one you can follow while pregnant, and I really want to keep an eye on my weight this time??

I am following the Marissa Peer's programme I had started two weeks before I found out I am pregnant and checked with my GP and she says it is fine to continue - I just bought her book and read it - and I absolutely love it, I have no cravings for junk food and am just eating plenty of healthy food, I really dont want to gain too much weight this time.

Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy:)

I've been doing my own thing.... but generally healthy eating. I lost just over 2 stone this year, a fair bit of it whilst pregnant but before I found out.

From finding out at 8weeks, to now (almost 32 weeks) I've put on 7lb and am pretty happy at that. Baby is on target and expected to be more or less 4lb now. Taking waters, placenta etc into consideration - I don't think I've therefore physically put anything back on.

I'm really looking forward to getting back on the diet.... but it'll be a little while yet obviously

I tried to keep carbs to a minimum. Eating a good high fibre brekkie and no carbs after lunch....didnt always follow it especially towards the end of pregancy....

i'm on weightwatchers- just started! best of luck with your pregnancy! x

hi - how is your SW diet going. I have just found out i am pregnant and am about 1 1/2 stone overweight so plan to keep my weight down. what kind of stuff do you have dietagain?

Back