Which Flavour Do You Like The Best?

Which Slim Fast Shake Do You Like The Best?

• Strawberry Flavour

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Chocolate Flavour

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Vanilla Flavour

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Bananna Flavour

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Cafe Latte Flavour

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

16to10

Now Maintaining :)
I was just wondering which of the Shakes you guys think tastes the best. :)

Vanilla all the way! It's all I drink, which may seem boring, but its so nice! :cool:

I only drink the chocolate and strawberry drinks but strawberry is by far my favourite. I use the powder mixes but actually think the ready mixed ones taste better they're just not as friendly on my pocket!

I only drink the cafe shakes :D . Just shows we all have different tastes. I find the others leave an artificial after taste. And try as I might, the chocolate ones don't taste like any chocolate I've ever tasted.

Only issue with the cafe ones is: does anyone know if they actually have caffeine in them? I don't usually drink caffeine and I've noticed that if I have a shake late in the evening, I struggle to sleep. But I often only have one late if I have a lot on my mind so it could be that?

Definitely chocolate. But someone on here (sorry, i've forgotten who it was) suggested one scoop of chocolate and one scoop of cafe latte - so that's what I've been having for breakfast and it's lovely!

So thank you, whoever it was!

cafe latte yummy :)

Definitely chocolate. But someone on here (sorry, i've forgotten who it was) suggested one scoop of chocolate and one scoop of cafe latte - so that's what I've been having for breakfast and it's lovely!

So thank you, whoever it was!
that sounds yum. i am drinking my first cafe latte ready made shake now and i have to say that it is sooooo nice to have as a morning shake :D

when making them i tend to make chocolate more than the others but i like pretty much them all especially the ready made fruits of the forest and the lemon merangue

Gotta be Caffe Latte for me. Its so nice...and stops me popping into Starbucks! I even sat in there today drinking my slim fast while she was having a vanilla latte and I swear mine was nicer! :D x

I've only tried cafe latte and banana and they're both nice, think I prefer the banana one a little bit. I'll definately get some chocolate and try it with the cafe latte though, thanks for the suggestion.

Chocolate is the nicest, but i do also like the cafe latte in the morning. Dont know if your supposed to but i put it in the microwave to heat it up a bit!

Definatly going to try mixing them though.... good idea!

Lotty.xxx

I've tried the Vanilla flavour as well but find it too sweet.

i buy the ready made shakes are the tins easy enough to mix yourself.

i love the cafe latte, sure if I put it in a posh glass with ice I would love it more, but when its feeding time I just swig it from the bottle !!!!!!!! coz I cant wait any longer

Back