Which flavours are not nasty???

Tinkerbellarella

overworked underpaid mum!
Lol sorry, i am doing slimfast for a week after stomach surgery, and i've bought the banana tin, i do not like the choc one at all, which do u all prefer and why? And how is the best way to
Make it?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

If you really want the powder to taste nice I'd try a blender of some sorts. I like the pre-made bottles alot better. They taste so much better.

Thanks for the reply :) didn't see the pre made ones, but was in a bit of a hurry to get in and out. Blender sounds like a plan, does anyone actually make them with ice as stated on the tin?

I am a big coffee fan so latte sounds good. The choc powder i found to be more nutty than chocolate though. Thanks for the info there, i so hope this banana one is okay!

Latte is really yummie, I do love the pre-made chocolate shake too. Tescos are doing 6 packs of Latte, Chocolate and strawberry 2 for £10.

Would u say the pre mix choc is nicer than the tin then? And is that good then? 12 for a tenner? What are they usually?

I like the strawberry powdered one but the banana for me has a rotton aftertaste. If you can get some water down straight after though it should be fine. I've never used the premade shakes as ive found them too expensive. You can add ice to the mix, not done it myself but have heard from others.

Well i tried the banana today and found it's quite as banana should sort of taste. It's def downable! :)

I find a scoop of chocolate and scoop of Vanilla is quite nice, and the Latte pre made drink is lush, especially when its ice cold. I find I really struggle with raspberry/strawberry/summer fruits - they have a bit of a chemical taste. Would like to get the caramel next, but I can't seem to find it anywhere?

I'm not doing slimfast but keep some in.:rolleyes::..The cafe latte is by far the best IMO. Hate the chocolate, its weird tasting but a scoop of cafe latte or vanilla to the chocolate makes it palatable (I bought lots of all flavours except banana in a sale but decided not to do it, must check the use by date lol!) My kids also have the cafe latte as a milkshake (not a slimshake!) I've not tried the ready mades but a couple of the flavours sound yummy

My new regular is the chocolate shake with a spoon of coffee in. Really tasty and not too sweet either.

Back