Extra Easy Days Which foods are Superfree?

Bossman1959

I try to eat a decent amount of Superfree food to keep the weight loss going. Sometimes it's not easy to remember which is free and which is Superfree. Anyone seen lists of which is which?

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Bossman1959 said:
I try to eat a decent amount of Superfree food to keep the weight loss going. Sometimes it's not easy to remember which is free and which is Superfree. Anyone seen lists of which is which?

They're in the book you get when you start, there's a page listing them I think...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The orange pages at the front in the food optimising book are the super free foods.

The easiest way I find to remember them is super free are the foods which are free on all plans so it is fruits and most vegetables.

Just remember that if you were on a green or red day you'd have to weigh out meat, fish, potatoes, beans, peas, pasta, cereal, bread etc.

I hope this helps xxx

The orange pages at the front in the food optimising book are the super free foods.

The easiest way I find to remember them is super free are the foods which are free on all plans so it is fruits and most vegetables.

Just remember that if you were on a green or red day you'd have to weigh out meat, fish, potatoes, beans, peas, pasta, cereal, bread etc.

I hope this helps xxx

It certainly does help. Thanks for the tip xx

And Parsnips as well I think!

It seems obvious to me that the Superfree Foods are not as obvious as first thought to many of us (me included). I think I will try to compile a list based on the book and what i see here. I would love to share it as it develops too.

Back