Which Hand Cream do you use?

maypole

loves to eat
I need a new (cheapish) hand cream. I usually use Lush's smittin but it is getting really expensive nearly £7 & want to try something else. I have have dry skin & don't really get on with perfume. Any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance

I think cheaper ones are a false economy - so try to get a good deal on a good make.

Look on ebay for L'occitaine.

Its made with a high % of Shea butter and its long lasting and the best in my opinion!

x

Ellebear said:
I think cheaper ones are a false economy - so try to get a good deal on a good make.

Look on ebay for L'occitaine.

Its made with a high % of Shea butter and its long lasting and the best in my opinion!

x

I second this, it's the best hand cream I've ever used, a little goes a long way, been using this for years. If you're not sure if it'll suit your skin then they do small tubes so you can try it (I keep a small one in my handbag) x

Feelunique is a website that sells Loccitane and they have free delivery as well or try Ebay

My mate has the Dove Pro-age one in the red tube and its lovely. I like Molten Brown

I'm another L'Occitane girl - it is more expensive than a lot of the high street ones, but, a little does go a long way! Try QVC online for it - you can buy it, try it and if you don't like it send it back! xxx

I use L'Occitane too, for me it really is the best cream out there. If it is more than u wanted to spend then a much cheaper alternative wd b tubs of E45, its pretty good for the price. I don't recommend the tubes though, didn't seem to hav the same effect. I agree with Ellebear, if u can stretch to L'Occitane then try it. I've never looked anywhere else since my first buy.....

L'Occitane is the way to go.

I used to just use whatever was cheapest from Boots. Then I got a free small tube of the L'Occitane stuff with a magazine.

It was great. The little tube i got lasted for so long...so I figured it was worth it.

I also love the feel of it. Don't buy anything else now.

Handy hint .... to give your hands a lovely treat, just before you do the washing up (for those not lucky enough to have a dishwasher), put a thick layer of handcream on and then put on your rubber gloves as normal - the heat from the water will give your hands a lovely treatment, and they'll be lovely and soft afterwards - got to be some reward for the doing the dishes!! xxx

I love the Sanctuary hand cream. Not sure of the price, think it's about 6 or 7 pound. A little goes a long long way.
I'm also not a fan of cheaper hand creams, they are too watery and you need to put lots on.

I use a lovely one by Aesop called Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm - it has a gorgeous smell and is enriched with numerous natural oils. It has been the best hand cream I have used in a long time and 75mls has lasted me around 5 months so far xx

I also use the body shops hemp hand cream, especially overnight with the cotton gloves. My hands take a good battering with my horses and I'm a carer so constantly washing my hands. This stuff works a treat :) xxx

Avon Rich Moisture about £2 a big tube absolutely the best and doesn't smell (I cannot stand perfumed hand cream)

I like Hand Food from Soap&Glory - not sure how much it costs because I always seem to acquire it around Xmas time in a gift set but can't imagine it would be more than £7.00
Bx

I am also a l'occitane girl. I especially love the ylang ylang one they did a year or so ago. But if you want a really cheap option a few people i know that are in the beauty industry suggest just using almond oil from the supermarket!

Back