Which Marigold Bouillon can we have

30FlirtyGirl

Call me Nicky xx
Hi, I am going to go to the supermarket and try the marigold bouillon however there are three types, Vegetable, Vegetable reduced salt and vegetable vegan bouillon. Which one is best?

also how much can u have of it? x

Im sure you can only have one drinl of it a day and I usually get the one with the orange lid (can't remember which it is!)

xx

its similiar to the vegetable water flavouring you can get from your CDC however (apparently) better tasting.

You know, I have either one .... it doesn't really matter. ALthough it's probably good if you have the reduced salt one. x

many thanks, i will have to try it :) x

Marigold is yum! Much better than the CD vegetable drink, which tastes quite rank in powder form!

I understand that you are allowed 1tsp of this per day, does that mean if you have the savoury drink you forefit the sweet water flavouring or are you allowed both in a day? Just curious because when I started before I strugled with plain water after a while!

Thanks x x x

I tried the vegan reduced salt one today and it was lovely. I believe the amount you can have is counted towards your water flavouring allowance.

is it one tsp a day then and do u have to wait to week 1 is over?

The vegan Marigold is Lurrrrrrrrvly. It reminds of something, like beefy monster much or something!!! Weird I know, much nicer vegatable flavour. I think the Cambridge one is rank, I think it smells terrible in the jar, almost rancid. But the MArigold one I sniff in the jar cos it smells soo good!
Had all of them and the Vegan organic one is honestly the best.

Back