Which one?

LynneW

I did a week or so on lipotrim and really enjoyed the freedom of not having to think about food for myself! However I did miss 'eating', and wonder about some of the other similar diets on the go. Can't do slim fast as I find the shakes too sweet but thats as far as my research has gone lol.
I've tried looking into Slim and Save, and The Biggest Loser and so on but can't really find out much. So thought I'd ask on here for more advice. All help gratefully received :)

Biggest Loser and Slimfast aren't Vlcds so you might want to bear that in mind

Personally I'd recommend Slim and Save. It's great value for money and the packs are really lovely

You could order a sample of every fkavour which slim and save do (about 26 I think) which woukd help you to see if you like their packs. Personally I find their shakes too sweet but I love many of their other packs - such as spag bol, chilli, oatmeal porridge. You can also have some veggies on Slim and Save which really helps it seem like a normal meal.

Hi

I have ordered the taster pack from Slim and Save. What are the meal packs like are they pasta-ey or soup-y ?

There's a good sticky thread in the slim and save forum with photos of a number of the meals. There's original oatmeal and sweet porridge which are porridgy(!), spicy spaghetti and spag bol (which are like a little spag bol meal), original chilli and tomato chilli (which again are like a little meal), macaroni cheese and mushroom pasta (which are more like sauces that go nicely with vegetables but aren't much without them), then there are a number of soups.

Back