Which Pack To Get?

theoldme

Hi All,

I am not sure which pack t o buy when i order next week, Is the bumper pack on going or a one off do you know?

I am also scared as with one bumper pack you have bars and think that may trigger the craving to eat again like i do :confused:

Shake's/Soup's alone or Bar's too? I would love to know which the best flavours are! :D
x

The first order I made was the mixed bumper pack.
I love the bars they don't give me the craving to start eating again. I actually look forward to each evening when I'm watching the soaps I settle down with a bar!
The mixed pack is great value, but unfortunately wasn't for me as I found the soups vile!
We all have our own opinions I would say go for the mixed one as you can try everything and see what you do/don't like ready for your next order.
Let us know what you decide lovely
xoxo

Oh my fsvourites are hot chocolate, with a spoonfull of coffee in and a couple of sweetners, a vanilla shake hot with a spoonfull of coffee and a couple of sweetners (known as a latte) and the toffee and raison bars are my fav a lot nicer than the orange ones. Can't afford to be too fussy though it's expensive buying things seperately xoxo

Its a risk getting a bumper pack if your not sure you'll like certain things but it probably is the best idea....give u a taste for what u like/dislike! i only get the shakes and that works for me but others miss the savoury flavours and the bars x

I first got the mixed bumper and since then just get the shakes and have them all hot with coffee and i love them all. The bars do trigger me to eat so i keep away from them although they are yum and are an easy option if your out and about but im a stay at home mum so rarely have that problem. Good luck.

I get the mixed bumper pack. I was pleased with my choice, although I know the soups aren't universally liked.

I have the shakes either hot or cold. The vanilla, chocolate and banana are lovely hot with a shake of cinnamon and a sweetener tablet. I make a smoothie with the banana and strawberry ones by blitzing it with loads of ice.

I love the bars, but they are limited to one a day.

I can't say I was that keen on the soups to start with but I like them now. I add a good splash of Encona hot pepper sauce or if I've run out, Tabasco, when I make them up. I also add some fresh herbs like basil to the tomato one (my least favourite).

I make the soups up with extra boiling water so I feel fuller afterwards.

Make sure you drink the recommended amount of water everyday, otherwise you won't get such good weight loss.

Thank you for your replies, I will opt for the bumper pack so i know what i like i think :D Roll on thursday! x

I'd suggest you also get some Tabasco or Encona Pepper Sauce when you are at the supermarket to perk up some of the soups. Otherwise they can taste a bit yukky

If you are buying another brand, check the label of other pepper sauces, because you want one without citric acid.

Getting some Dr Pepper Zero, Coke Zero or Asda Diet Coke might be worthwhile too. I have a DrPZ as "pudding" in the evening, otherwise I feel really, really hungry.

I have Marigold Vegetable bouillon for emergencies. You can make a hot drink with it. I sometimes also add a teaspoon to my soup, plus Encona Hot Pepper Sauce then make up with at least double the amount of boiling water. It provides a more substantial evening meal and stops me going off track.

Julie

Thank you very much for the info, I will keep that in mind when i am next shopping :D x

Back