Which phase should I start on?

Dietkitty

Rebel without a calorie
Hi everyone. I've been on Exante and have done well but it's now time for me to move away from TFR. I've been reading up on Atkins and it's the way forward but can anyone recommend if I should start on phase 1 or 2? The obvious place would be phase 1 as I've still got weight to lose but I'm coming from TFR and also have been having Dietimeals instead of Exante soups which aren't suitable for phase 1.

There are quite a few people on this forum who moved to Atkins from a VLCD and I "believe" they started Atkins on induction phase. Hopefully someone else will give you a definite answer soon. Always quieter on here at the weekend.

good info from pzzjy,

i'd start at induction, if only to learn what foods you can eat then move onto OWL

Thanks for your replies. It makes sense to start at induction so that's what I'll do.
I've had a good read on the website but have also ordered the book, so when changeover time comes I'll be well informed :)

swapped over to induction as well

Hi Lisa. :) welcome to Atkins and our little forum.

LOL, Lurk away Lisa, and post if you want. :)

Thanks.
Hey Bren! How ya doing?
Well my book has arrived and I'm currently ploughing through it (even though I should be working lol) I must admit it's much thicker than I thought it would be! Think I'll have to get my pen and post-it notes out and mark the pages as I move through each phase. Glad I bought it though as post-its on my laptop screen just aren't as efficient ;)

Thanks.
Hey Bren! How ya doing?
Well my book has arrived and I'm currently ploughing through it (even though I should be working lol) I must admit it's much thicker than I thought it would be! Think I'll have to get my pen and post-it notes out and mark the pages as I move through each phase. Glad I bought it though as post-its on my laptop screen just aren't as efficient ;)

Doing fine when I keep away from the alcohol lol - post its on your screen sure get in the way don't they :D

Back