which plan?

I'm an EE girl too! I find that on red and green I used one HEXB on cereal/bread and the other on meat/fish or pasta/potatoes depending on what day I'm having so might as well just have and EE day and not have to measure the meat and no restriction on what to have with what.

I'm currently breastfeeding and I get so many HEs now that it doesn't really matter what day I'm having, they're all pretty much the same lol!

Oh and my losses are the same no matter what plan I'm on. My biggest ever loss was on a green week though...

I'm a green day guy, I know it sounds odd but Extra easy scares me because it would feel like I wasnt on a diet and feel like I would either over eat or break good habits I have built up on Green. Although it would be nice to have some meat with my baked spud! Might try it out!

I'm vegetarian so green days for me. I'm also a complete carb junkie so win win situation for me!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I had one extra easy day and panicked that I was "cheating" the whole day! Hehehe

The first time I cooked an EE meal for my parents the convo went like this:
Mum: How many syns in this
Me: None
Mum: What?! For the whole thing
Me: Yes mum, it's an EE meal so can have all the meat and carbs we want as long as 1/3 of the plate is with veggies
Mum: I think you need to re-read your book!
Lol

Back