Which plans best??

Shelliewoo83

Silver Member
Just wanted to know whether you all stick to one plan, or change plans each week or mix and match throughout the week. Do people experience better weight losses on different plans? I'm thinking of sticking to original, with the occasional EE day if I'm out and about. Is mix and matching throughout the week Ok?

I tend to mix & match depending on what meals I'm planning to have that day. I do a lot of green days, I rarely do red days- I love potatoes and pasta so I find them restrictive. But, as I do them so rarely I do notice a good loss when I do a mainly red week.

I honestly can't say on which plan I get better losses! I've tried all of them and have had good losses on all of them if I have been really focused and I have also had gains or disappointing losses on all of them! It has always been slow progress for me, which I'm fine with because I have never seen it as a quick fix since I started! I think the most important thing is to stick to whichever plan you enjoy the most and are most likely to stick to long term! Also work it around your life! You may find that some days red suits you just fine and other days your body/social life dictates that you need more variety/a bit of a carb fix!! The main thing is that you enjoy it because it's going to be a way of life for you now!!X

Personally I love Extra Easy, but some people have bigger losses on red/green you have to work out whats best for you, by trial and error and what you enjoy - everyones different! :) xx

I too love extra easy and think that it has helped me to reach target and stay there. Whereas before when I did red and green I would get bored of say shepherds pie made with quorn or having to weigh my potatoes with a steak and give up. For me extra easy is more of a healthy eating plan that is easier to stick to.

Being veggie I used to do green all the time but now I find EE works much better for me, I lose best & have to say I feel so much healthier where I'm eating at least 1/3 fruit/veg with every meal x

I do mainly EE but mix it up a but depending on what I feel like eating and/or circumstances. I lose the same no matter what plan I'm on!

Back