Which shakes?

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
In your experience, which shakes are the best to have (as in the best tasting ones?)

banana

forest fruits

strawberry

so far

personally i only have the chocolate, fruits of the forest & strawberry shakes, veg soup & chocolate tetras.

xx

Thanks peeps. Just wondering what I should order tomorrow ;)

cappuchino, mjum mjum.
But I like the chocolate, walnut toffee and the strawberry as well.

Chocolate mint, butterscotch and toffee walnut shakes and spicy tomato soup, num num num xxx

I like chocolate mint the most.

If you're starting out it's probably best / easiest, to pick at least 1 of each flavour so you can try them all and figure out which flavours you like most. A flavour which I love could be the one flavour you really hate.. I've seen as much now my mum started CD last week lol.. She loves all the shakes I really do not like..

chocolate, strawberry & butterscotch and both tetras........all delicious. i personally hate all the soups but it is best to try them all as everyone has different tastes

Hmm i m guna decide as well as i have my meet tomorrow - id you arrange a meet with your cdc then moo?

I only have tetras and vanilla shakes the odd leek and pot soup.
But to be honest you should try them all because the flavours i thought i would like i didnt and visa versa.lol.

I stick mainly with the chocolate, and chocolate mint both of which I have as a hot drink. In the morning I split my first shake half into a bowl and half into a mug. The part in the bowl I mix with psyllium husks and make it into a sort of porridge. Helps fill me up and keeps you going too. I also have the tetra's when I'm going out at weekends. Good luck hope you enjoy them.

i started off on almost all of them and now i live on the chocolate ones, ha. i do like vanilla and banana and strawberry too though :) on occasion, ha.

abz xx

When i first started i had the shakes you make and they had all lumps where they didnt mix and it made me feel ill,i said i cant do it,so i tried the ready made tetras and i love them :)

Back