• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Which shakes?

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
S: 14st9lb C: 12st9lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 34.6 Loss: 2st0lb(13.66%)
banana

forest fruits

strawberry

so far

Boo

Silver Member
S: 18st13lb C: 15st5lb G: 8st11lb Loss: 3st8lb(18.87%)
personally i only have the chocolate, fruits of the forest & strawberry shakes, veg soup & chocolate tetras.

xx

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
S: 14st9lb C: 12st9lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 34.6 Loss: 2st0lb(13.66%)
Thanks peeps. Just wondering what I should order tomorrow ;)

M-azing

almost skinny
S: 11st10lb C: 10st1lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 22.8 Loss: 1st9lb(14.02%)
cappuchino, mjum mjum.
But I like the chocolate, walnut toffee and the strawberry as well.

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
S: 17st11lb C: 14st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 3st2lb(17.67%)
Chocolate mint, butterscotch and toffee walnut shakes and spicy tomato soup, num num num xxx

Lostris

Serena's title didn't fit
S: 111kg C: 100.3kg G: 75kg BMI: 33.9 Loss: 10.7kg(9.64%)
I like chocolate mint the most.

If you're starting out it's probably best / easiest, to pick at least 1 of each flavour so you can try them all and figure out which flavours you like most. A flavour which I love could be the one flavour you really hate.. I've seen as much now my mum started CD last week lol.. She loves all the shakes I really do not like..

claire1

Silver Member
chocolate, strawberry & butterscotch and both tetras........all delicious. i personally hate all the soups but it is best to try them all as everyone has different tastes

I only have tetras and vanilla shakes the odd leek and pot soup.
But to be honest you should try them all because the flavours i thought i would like i didnt and visa versa.lol.

Dragonfly

Silver Member
S: 16st8lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 4st0lb(24.14%)
I stick mainly with the chocolate, and chocolate mint both of which I have as a hot drink. In the morning I split my first shake half into a bowl and half into a mug. The part in the bowl I mix with psyllium husks and make it into a sort of porridge. Helps fill me up and keeps you going too. I also have the tetra's when I'm going out at weekends. Good luck hope you enjoy them.

abz

Gold Member
i started off on almost all of them and now i live on the chocolate ones, ha. i do like vanilla and banana and strawberry too though :) on occasion, ha.

abz xx

S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
When i first started i had the shakes you make and they had all lumps where they didnt mix and it made me feel ill,i said i cant do it,so i tried the ready made tetras and i love them :)