Which SW books to get?

amummy

Hello all, :wave_cry:

I am hoping to do the Slimming World diet as I put on several stone when pregnant which I have yet to lose.

I can't go the Slimming World daily meets as I have my little one to look after and at the moment I can't afford to join the online group.

I am going to buy some of the SW books (the ones you would get if you joined the SW sessions) from ebay and was just wondering, what are the best books to get (i.e. food optimising, mix2match etc)?

There seem to be a lot of people selling 'starter packs' too.

I already have 2 books from a friend the 'free branded foods 2007' and 'little book of low-syn snacks'.

The type of book I need is one which will really explain the SW system well so that I understand how it works fully.

Any advice much appreciated!

Hello all, :wave_cry:

I am hoping to do the Slimming World diet as I put on several stone when pregnant which I have yet to lose.

I can't go the Slimming World daily meets as I have my little one to look after and at the moment I can't afford to join the online group.

I am going to buy some of the SW books (the ones you would get if you joined the SW sessions) from ebay and was just wondering, what are the best books to get (i.e. food optimising, mix2match etc)?

There seem to be a lot of people selling 'starter packs' too.

I already have 2 books from a friend the 'free branded foods 2007' and 'little book of low-syn snacks'.

The type of book I need is one which will really explain the SW system well so that I understand how it works fully.

Any advice much appreciated!
Hiya the book you will be after will be the food optimising book which comes in the starter pack. It explains how the plan works.:)

Or you could be a bit cheeky and go to a group - reigister and stay for the first week, you'll get the started pack and the consultant will explain everything to you..... then just dont go again! You could just e-mail the consultant and say its just not for you or something!! Is that really naughty of me to suggest that?! xxx

Tut tut Rainbow ;)........although i know thats what a few people do, I would give the class a go at least for 4-5 weeks just to get you established.

Good luck and welcome to the group.

Ruthy xxx

You can join online and do an online membership. You do still have to pay something but it works out cheaper and you will get the 'proper' advice. Buying books off ebay won't guarantee that they are in date as there are often updates. Visit the website and see if this would be a more viable option for you x

Back