Which VLCD?

bing

Restarting
Hello everyone. :)

I'm wanting to start on one of the VLCDs and before plumping for any one in particular I just wondered whether some are better then others.

Are there any differences in the Lipotrim, LL and CD?

I understand you can get the Lipotrim from the Chemist. Does that mean you still have to get forms signed by your doctors or not?

I'd be grateful for any advice from you guys. :)

Hi Bing.

I have done LT and CD before.

LT you just fill out a form at the chemist and doctor doesnt get involved. there isnt much choice in shakes and there is one soup chicken :)

LL is like CD only they have group counselling and its about 66pounds per week. i dont know about th choic of flavours and that.

CD is about 35pounds per week. you go to a cdc (counsellor) its one to one. lots of different flavours,including ready made tetra's and bars. if you have a bmi over 40 form will need to be signed by doctor

Thanks Becky & Em. :)

I was wanting to do the CD, but i can't get an appointment with my doc for two weeks and i wanted to strike whilst the iron's hot. That's why i was wondering about LT.

Does anyone know how much the LT costs per week?

TIA :)

im not to sure of the cost of lt in the uk but here is ireland it is the same as cd roughly.

you could always start on LT then switch over to CD no problem :)

Good idea! I've decided to pop to the chemist that runs the LT programme tomorrow to see what they have to say.

Thanks for your help Becky. :)

thats a great idea at least you wont have to wait to start.and if you want to start tomorrow go to the chemist 1st thing in the morning. dont have anything to eat until you get your food packs.

No problem here to help :)

Best of luck ;)

Hiya, just wanted to wish you luck.:) LT are made deliberately bland so that you can 're-educate your palate' which explains why they're the worst-tasting lol. Let us know how you get on!

thats a great idea at least you wont have to wait to start.and if you want to start tomorrow go to the chemist 1st thing in the morning. dont have anything to eat until you get your food packs.

No problem here to help :)

Best of luck ;)
Cheers Becky, I'm looking forward to starting it, but i may have to wait until Sunday to start. :eek:

Hiya, just wanted to wish you luck.:) LT are made deliberately bland so that you can 're-educate your palate' which explains why they're the worst-tasting lol. Let us know how you get on!
Hi Lyn, don't say that...you'll put me off! LoL :D

I will let you know how i get on tomorrow and i'll post my start weight etc etc. :cool:

lol I just thought that could be a bit off-putting, unintentional, honest guv! :D Actually I think thats a good thing cos cd flavours are almost too nice lol.

I've done all 3 and CD is my fave. LL is quite expensive, my counsellor was rubbish.

As the others said see how you go and sure you can always change if you want.

Well i went with my sis to the chemist and joined LT! It's cost £33 per week (much less than LL :eek:) :D

I've had my three shakes today. I tried one of each and they weren't as bad as i though they'd be. So far so good, i just hope i can keep the enthusiasm up. But reading through these forums will help with that i'm sure! :party0011::D

Well done for getting the ball rolling on the new you. Good luck on your first week and though out the diet. Hope you lose loads on your first weigh in

Exante appealed to me as it is free of artificial sweetners and additives...however I haven't made my mind up yet as to whether I will have a bash with it or not.
I shall see how I get on with this LCD first.

Pink x

Hi Bing, whereabouts in N.Wales are you? I couldn't find anywhere near me that did LT and I'd love to make a start before going to LL in the New Year.
S.x

Back