Which weight should I use??

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Hi all,
Ive been doing SW from home for ages and weighing on a Monday morning.....well last week I bit the bullet and re-joined a local class. Now the scales there weigh me 2.5lbs heavier than home ones and I have also changed from a morning to an evening weigh in, so I know that will make a difference too.
My query is....I have joined a few teams on here...do I use my Monday weigh in results, or do I just add the gain and then the losses from my Tuesday evening class??
I havent changed my ticker either! Lol...I weighed this morning as usual and have lost 2lbs this week as well!.....help!

Thank you Hun, I was kind of thinking the same...I like to think "sideways" as my Hubby calls it, so I will use both weights! Lol

xx

Just do whatever you feel best with hun. I'd personally go with the official weight, but I know I'd be gutted to feel set back by a week or so worth of work.

I agree, do both. Maybe use the official WI and put your own in brackets or vice versa?

My weight on here isn't what my new SW book says. I joined another group and when I re-joined this new group I was 7lbs from my heaviest. It works out well...whenever I get an award at group it's always half a stone more. I say my total on here because it IS my losses on SW like yours are.

So go for it...sorry I am waffling lol x

I have been thinking about the same thing- I was daring to think about getting to target and the fact that I will have to carry on paying as an on-line member even after target (really unfair) but if I joined class near the end I could get free membership to class forever

......but I was horrified at the possibility of 'gaining' weight because I will have to put clothes on (or not........that would make the neighbours talk)

I wil probably have 2 weights too then- and am certainly not changing my ticker!!!! So we must both be 'sideways'

xxx

Lol!!! Both of you are great! I will still use my Monday weight for my challenges and then add the "official" scales from SW as Cocktail Princess has suggested...thank you both!

xxx

I have also bitten the bullet and will be rejoining tonight!! I think i'll wait until i know what the weight difference is before deciding what to do, but this thread has helped - i never thought of having 2 weights!!

Thanks
xxxx

I had the same thing ... I began my weight loss back in January 2009 and had lost about a stone before joining SW in September.

I just use both weights. My total weight (since January 09) and my SW weight loss (since late September 09). Gives me two sets of milestones to reach too so I hit milestones more or less every week haha.

My morning WI at home on WI day, is usually about 5lb lighter than my official one that evening. I have found I can predict what my evening WI will be from my morning one!

Lol thanks all...I would never have thought to have used them both, only the one, so look out on my signature...there will be 2 results! Lol

I had the same thing ... I began my weight loss back in January 2009 and had lost about a stone before joining SW in September.

I just use both weights. My total weight (since January 09) and my SW weight loss (since late September 09). Gives me two sets of milestones to reach too so I hit milestones more or less every week haha.

My morning WI at home on WI day, is usually about 5lb lighter than my official one that evening. I have found I can predict what my evening WI will be from my morning one!

Which one do you quote on here? Do you keep one in your SW book and one on here? I want to have 2 but i can see myself getting confused!! lol

I think i'd just start from my weight at class, chuck those scales out, your paying to be weighed and for all the added extras, no point doing it yourself now hon x

I think i'd just start from my weight at class, chuck those scales out, your paying to be weighed and for all the added extras, no point doing it yourself now hon x

Id like to throw the horrid things out but there my mums lol. I see what your saying but i dont want to feel like im starting again after 1/2 stone loss in the last 2 weeks. :(

Back