Whisking Cup-battery operated - PERFECT for work, travel, etc.

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 28 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I got an email today from an old ebay seller advising me they have these cups back in stock.,

I used this extensivle for mixing soups while on the go. Its battery operated with abuilt in blender.

It does not work for shakes, it is not powerful enough but was BRILL for soups....thought I would post the link, and reccomen this to anyone who thinks it is difficult to eat on the go.

A flask of bied water, and this, and you can have soup anyhere, anytime!

MIXER SHAKER ideal for mixing Lipotrim shakes or soup on eBay, also, Programmes, Dieting Slimming, Health Beauty (end time 04-Jun-09 20:15:00 BST)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thin_inside

thin_inside I Can Do This!

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(32.95%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Thanks BL. I would have been tempted by this a few months ago as it looks absolutely useful.

4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    it was!! It was so mnuch easier then bringing in a blender and trying to find an outlet....it worked on the airplane....concerts....shopping days.....anywhere. Was fantastic!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.