White bread?

Seph

I'll be re-feeding on Thursday (bit of a surprise but I'm more than happy to do it early!) so I'm now panicking to make sure I've got every right!
Is it ok to have white bread? I'm stupidly fussy and only like certain sandwhich fillings with certain breads. (chicken is brown bread, cucumber and ham is white)
How about malt and sushi vinegar? I know is says we can have wine and balsamic but nothing about any other kinds. >< (Sushi vinegar is generally seasoned with a little sugar and salt done before being sold)
For drinks when can we have things like fruit juice and squash?
It doesn't matter if we don't have a great deal of variety or fruit and veg does it?

Really excited and nervous about refeeding! (Can't wait to get back to my normal food again!)

It doesnt say on the refeed that it has to be brown bread, so I guess it would be okay to have white bread, but I would choose nimble or weight watchers.
I cant help with the sushi vinegar though as I have never had it, as long as its not a high content of sugar it should be okay.
Fruit juices and squash are ok.

Good luck for refeed, its really exciting and scary at the same time going back to food after being on the shakes. You will love it.

Awesome it should be fine then, there's practically none in there. Never liked nimble (too many bits) or weight watchers (not tummy friendly), I've only ever been able to eat Hovis and a little brown loaf that tastes fab!
Yay fruit juice! (I get through about 3 bottles a week ><)

Thanks! It's only been 4 weeks with no food but I'm craving so many things! XD At the moment I'm just glad to be getting off LT as soon as possible!

Back