1 tbsp Quark
1 tsp Sweetener
1 x 11g White Choc options sachet

Mix and serve with strawberries.

I feel like Ive just found the holy grail lol

Last edited:
Omg! That sounds like heaven!!!

Any quantities for those things? :)

I literally just took a tbsp of quark, one of the 11g sachets of white choc options and a tsp of sweetener.

Just thought Id 'have a go' at a pud.

I grated a square of diabetic choc on top when I served it with the strawberries and it was GORGEOUS.

If you like cheesecake, creamy style puds this is a must.

Syn wise from the book it looks like 2 syns for the options.... what a bargain! Can that really be right?! (and an optional 1 or 2 syns for the small square of diabetic choc).

I will definatley be trying these out with the other options flavours :)

Ooh thanks! :D I need ot go out and get some more Quark! lol Will def be trying this though! Sounds like my idea of Heaven! :D

Have just mashed some fresh raspberries into the smidgen I had left in the pot, dash of sweetener and a quick mix and YUM syn free heaven :)

That sounds wonderful, Quark is so versatile and only 58p a tub at Tesco, can't be bad...

I can never find the quark either and have checked my 2 local Tesco and feel like a div asking. Where can it be found as now desperate to get it! x

Hi, I can never find quark in Tesco BUT in Adsa it's with the 'fancy' cheeses so with brie, mozarella, Feta etc. Think it's about 58p in Asda too.
Love the recipe by the way, I go through pots and pots of quark mixed with highlights sachets, my favourite is the white chocolate, tastes so like cream to me. I'm in sweet tooth heaven!!!

:happy096:

For those battling to find Quark at Tesco, in my branch, it's with the cheeses but not that visible or marked. You need to have a good look or ask as I did as I just could not find any.

I also asked them where the fromage frais was as I just could not find any.
The assistant said they were by the cream.
They were not so I, again, presumed they were out of stock but found them with the yoghurts when I was getting my muller light!

AAAggghhhhh I still can't find it I have tried 2 Tescos and 2 Sainburys. I'm gonna have to ask or buy lots and get it delivered by Tescos to my work (they don't deliver to my house!) x

I got the things for this today, can't wait to have it! The options I could only get in the big pot, how much of that should I use instead?

The quark I got in Sainbury's, it wasn't with the soft cheese though, it was with the Italian cheese!

Back