White Chocolate Oaty bars

Sallyannie

Any idea the syns in there or could they be a healthy B??

Energy = 282kg 67 cal
prot 1.5g
carb 11.9g
(of which is sugars 3.2g
fat 1.4g
sat fat 0.6
fibre 6.2

per bar.

I would be very great full if any one could find this out.

On another board, someone's consultant phoned SW and was told they could not be used as a HEB.

Confusion! :confused:

I was confused as most healthy B's are about 6syns and these are only 3.5 so I prefer to have them as a treat

I checked on SW website and it says that 1 bar is a HEXB in the following flavours:
Weetabix Strawberry Oaty BarsWeetabix Milk Chocolate Oaty BarsWeetabix White Chocolate Oaty Bars
I haven't tried them so don't know what they are like, but might give them a go. xxx

Yeah it's definately 1 bar for a HexB. I really don't get why its just one. I've compared the ingredients in an alpen light and an oatibix bar and they are exactly the same. And they are less syns than you would normally get in a healthy extra. Sometimes this diet puzzles me!x

Pretty straightforward actually. A HE is maximum of 6 syns. Alpen Lights are 3 syns each therefore you can have 2. Oaty bars are 3.5 so officially only one. You could have two and syn the extra 1 syn I suppose. as long as it doesn't affect your weight loss then i don't see a problem.

Back