White Nimble!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by avisk, 27 October 2009.

1. avisk

avisk xx

I found white Nimble in my local Waitrose today, so I had to get some after all the comments about it here.

I shall be having some for lunch tomorrow - and if I don't like it I will know who to blame!!!! :whip:
  2. LisaC

LisaC Well-Known Member

Vixxster will be pleased to hear!! :p
  3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

You must let Vixxster know - she adores her white nimble bread and has trouble finding it.
  4. jaylou

jaylou Well-Known Member

Or don't tell her cos you're a million miles away from her and she'll be cross cos she can't pop and get it!!!

Enjoy it. xx
  5. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Enjoy! Grrr... :p
  6. avisk

avisk xx

There's one in Formby, which according to the Waitrose website is 10.61 miles from Liverpool. Is that too far to go for your Nimble fix??

(Probably a good idea to telephone first to make sure they stock it!!)
  7. Vixxster

Ha ha ha ha Formby is miiiillllllles away. It's not even really Liverpool, it's near Southport, which takes about an hour to get to on a train, and i'd have to get a bus to get ON the train, and it's about a fiver return.

I have tracked white nimble down to a Tesco in Wallasey, a Sainsbury's in Old Swan and an Asda in Huyton. All of which require at least 2 buses to get to. :(
  8. CornishPisky

CornishPisky Well-Known Member

Vixx, why not do an online Tesco shop & have 30 loaves delivered? Got a freezer????? !!!! :ph
  9. Vixxster

hehe long story but I can't use a card online... my friend once bought me 6 loaves and I don't have a freezer. Plus I looooooooooove supermarket shopping, so even if I could buy online, I probably wouldn't.

I know, I'm a weirdo. :D
  10. CornishPisky

CornishPisky Well-Known Member

You will have to ask Father Christmas for a freezer & a year's supply of Nimble. Hopefully it wont get stuck in your chimney! Hey there's a thought, why not contact Nimble directly? Good publicity - they might take pity & send you a loaf a day for the next year???? Sorted! :D:p
  11. DisneyMumma

DisneyMumma Well-Known Member

I think I have missed something here...

Can someone fill me in as to why White Nimble is so great?

12. LittleMissCupcake

LittleMissCupcake Minimins is the best!

i might have to jump on the white nimble bandwagon...how many slices can you have for a hex b????
  13. Joanne24

Joanne24 Restarting!

Because its white bread :p

You can have 2 slices as a HEXB
  14. DisneyMumma

DisneyMumma Well-Known Member

Wow; white bread as a HexB???!!! Cool. I may have to look in to this one as well then!
  15. Vixxster

haha oh what a good idea... :sigh:

Nimble PR – fat lot of no good! « Dietgrrl
  16. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Mmmm...white nimble is good!
  17. Vixxster

welcome into the light from out of the dark, DisneyMumma! :D