White Nimble!

I found white Nimble in my local Waitrose today, so I had to get some after all the comments about it here.

I shall be having some for lunch tomorrow - and if I don't like it I will know who to blame!!!! :whip:

Vixxster will be pleased to hear!! :p

Or don't tell her cos you're a million miles away from her and she'll be cross cos she can't pop and get it!!!

Enjoy it. xx

THERE ARE NO WAITROSESES IN LIVERPOOOOLLL ARRGHHHHHGHGHH!!!

Enjoy! Grrr... :p

There's one in Formby, which according to the Waitrose website is 10.61 miles from Liverpool. Is that too far to go for your Nimble fix??

(Probably a good idea to telephone first to make sure they stock it!!)

Ha ha ha ha Formby is miiiillllllles away. It's not even really Liverpool, it's near Southport, which takes about an hour to get to on a train, and i'd have to get a bus to get ON the train, and it's about a fiver return.

I have tracked white nimble down to a Tesco in Wallasey, a Sainsbury's in Old Swan and an Asda in Huyton. All of which require at least 2 buses to get to. :(

hehe long story but I can't use a card online... my friend once bought me 6 loaves and I don't have a freezer. Plus I looooooooooove supermarket shopping, so even if I could buy online, I probably wouldn't.

I know, I'm a weirdo. :D

You will have to ask Father Christmas for a freezer & a year's supply of Nimble. Hopefully it wont get stuck in your chimney! Hey there's a thought, why not contact Nimble directly? Good publicity - they might take pity & send you a loaf a day for the next year???? Sorted! :D:p

I think I have missed something here...

Can someone fill me in as to why White Nimble is so great?

Ta
Jacqui

I think I have missed something here...

Can someone fill me in as to why White Nimble is so great?

Ta
Jacqui

Because its white bread :p

You can have 2 slices as a HEXB

Wow; white bread as a HexB???!!! Cool. I may have to look in to this one as well then!

Mmmm...white nimble is good!

Back