Whitechapel

True! Just something is telling me it's him. I was slightly distracted whilst I was watching it so maybe I need to watch it again

Just watching this episode again- the female psychiatrist actually uses the words "Mantis was a case study, he his the degree of his psychosis very well". So does this mean it's going to be someone obvious. I'd be annoyed if it was her- too bloody obvious, and I'd be annoyed if it was the Historian.

OH reckons the young police officer has a crush on Chandler, hence his suspicion.

I just want to get my final ideas out there before the prog comes on because I've been a bit obsessed with this this week!

The killer will be one of the counsellors patients- she's not being 100% honest about this and the male psychiatrist will be key to the story- either he will recognise her or she will recognise him methinks, and It will be the big clue in sorting the ending out. Mantis is in the police cells so it's not him. The killer will be the victim of the mobile phone girls crank calls- the guy with his mouth sewn shut will have something to do with that too- either they all bullied him in school or something, chances are the sewn up guy is the mobile phone girls bf/ex bf. I still think the murderer is going to be the guy who ran in the police station.

If I get half of this right i'm awarding myself with a malteaser bunny :D
Enjoy everyone x

Your ideas sound really good, I'll bear them in mind when watching it. :D

I just want to get my final ideas out there before the prog comes on because I've been a bit obsessed with this this week!

The killer will be one of the counsellors patients- she's not being 100% honest about this and the male psychiatrist will be key to the story- either he will recognise her or she will recognise him methinks, and It will be the big clue in sorting the ending out. Mantis is in the police cells so it's not him. The killer will be the victim of the mobile phone girls crank calls- the guy with his mouth sewn shut will have something to do with that too- either they all bullied him in school or something, chances are the sewn up guy is the mobile phone girls bf/ex bf. I still think the murderer is going to be the guy who ran in the police station.

If I get half of this right i'm awarding myself with a malteaser bunny :D
Enjoy everyone x

I def think you deserve that bunny so far ;)

I have my princess blanket over my head :( that black haired policeman is same build ,I'm behind everyone we've recorded it.

I knew that was going to happen. Does anyone get the significance of whats his chops apologising to her (saying he doesn't suit being the bad cop) and her saying maybe it does suit you and him leaving in a huff?? Was she just being a *****?

Back