Who are you?

WW_Newbie86

Hellooooo

so i thought as im going to always be on here and talking to many of you it would be nice to know names and what journey you are on...

Jackie-24YRS-18 st 9- goal weight is 10st

Anyone else???

My name is Nikki - lovely to meet you:)

Kelly 31 and weigh way too much haha

Laura, 27, I hope to get down to 9st before coming off Cambridge and then maintain at around 9 1/2 st!

Hey! I'm Hanna, age 22, 5'6ish, started at 17st 3lbs, now 16.2.

I'm hoping to get to about 9/10 stone eventually. I hopefully will get to 13.7 on SS, then to about 12 working my way up the plans to maintenance, then try and lose the last 3 stone gradually on Slimming World - if that turns out too slow then I'll be back on SS for a bit til I get to goal! Hopefully I'll be there by the start of September! Fingers crossed!!!! xxxx

Hi I'm Ang, 35yrs mum to 3! Engaged to Jason live in Preston, started at 17st 10lbs lost 10.5 lbs in my first week, on day 12 today of ss thanks so much for asking xxxx

Oops, didn't really elaborate there! I am Nikki, 28 years old, happily married to the most amazing man, 17st2, 5'7....slow weight gain over the years, time for it to go! Bikini season soon to be here! X

Hi im Kelly, 23 mum to two (Megan 2 and Isabella 5months) start weight 14stone 8bs, current weight 12stone 12lbs, goal weight 10stone 10lbs(or a size 12 which ever i get to first :p)

Hey I'm Katie , 33 , got married to Guy August 2010 ( whom I met on the tinternet ) got 2 girls Elena is 4 and Abigail is 18 months .
I started at 18 stone 8lb , now 11 stone 2lb and goal weight is 10 stone :)
I live in a gorgeous village in Derbyshire called Sudbury which is famous for its stately home where pride and predjudice was filmed and its open prison where all the prisoners escape !!!!

Hi I'm Emma. 27. From county antrim in ireland. not married or engaged or anything but been with my OH Ronan for nearly 5 years. I'm a hairdresser and have my own salon in a village near where I live. Love love love my job. :) :)
Starting weight was 13st 6lbs, current weight 12st 7lbs. Goal weigh Is 10st 7lbs. I'm 5 ' 6 in height and I hope to be at goal for Easter..!! :-D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

its open prison where all the prisoners escape !!!![/QUOTE]

You crack me up!!! Haha. X

hiiii :D
i'm laura, im 25, im originally from the north devon coast, but now live in teesside with my hubby & two beautiful boys (leo, 2 & lucas, 4 months) & im hoping to start my midwifery training in the next couple of years. i started out at 17st 13lbs which was helped along by 2 pregnancies in 3 years plus generally crap eating habits (im a picker!), have been on CD for 5 weeks & have lost 25lbs so far.. im hoping to get down to my goal of a size 12 which will hopefully be around the 10st 7lb mark!

Xx

Hi. I'm 29, and started on 6th Jan at 16st 6lb.
I've lost 25lb so far (currently 14st 12lb). I'm just 5ft so bmi 25 weight is my first Target, 9st 2lb. So 5st 10lb to go!
I turn 30 in may, so my first goal is to lose as much as possible by then. Hoping to at least be "in the 10's"!!

Live in London with my fiance., work far too hard, and am trying save for our wedding in 2012.

Hi I'm Beth Im 25, I live in South Wales with my partner of almost 8 years, Nathan, our 5 month old son Miles and our two terriers Jenny and Ollie. When I'm not on maternity leave I'm a Executive Officer for the Welsh Government. I'm currently 15st 4lbs down from 16st 3lbs (just 2 weeks ago!!) my long term goal weight is 9 stone but my goal at the moment is 10st 4lbs to reach a healthy BMI, I'd like to reach my goal by summer so I can really enjoy it this year :)

I'm Emily (em muhly,gettit? Hehe) I'm 23,been with my most amazing man Christopher for 10 years. Getting married in Sept.
My start weight was 14.10 I'm currently 12.12
Goal is 10 stone eek

Hi I'm Carlie, live in warrington with my fiance Anthony. Wer getting married in Sept, aiming to lose 4st before then to get to 12st. Work in motor claims and don't really like my job.

Hi there I'm Kim, 20 from Leicestershire. Live with my other half and put two babies a girl who's 3 and a boy who's 16months. Starte Cambridge last year at 23stone and a bmi of 51!!
ATM I am 16.13 and bmi of 36. Hopin to get to 11-12 stone before holiday to new York in July for my 21st :)

Hi, I'm Teresa (or Tess to my friends). I'm 33 and I was born in Cape Town. I have been living in the UK for 7 years and am married to my gorgeous S. African hubby and I have a beautiful 3 year old daughter. I started putting a lot of weight on when I started shift work, but put loads more on after Jess was born. I started on WW at 16st 9 and am currently 15st. I am hoping to get to goal by end July. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I'm Cheryl and im 38.
i live with my 2 teenage sons aged 17 and 19, my 17 year old sons friend whom we began fostering last october, my 19 year old sons girlfriend and their 8 month old baby and my partner of 21 years.
still after 21 years not married due to the fact i have always said i will NEVER be a fat bride.... and so have never got around to tieing the knot :eek:.
i have a LOT of weight to lose and am aiming to lose as much as possible by october this year when i am due to be a bridesmaid for my younger sister :).
i live in stockport in cheshire.

Hi,

I am Mel (Melissa), American (but have lived in Europe for 16 years), age 49, used to teach history and have worked in a UK school as a TA, married for 24 years to my best friend who is one of the finest men I have ever met, two children: male age 19 and in uni, and a girl nearly 12 and just got braces and boobs! lol -- We also have a rather large Yorkie dog (she is a big Yorkie -- 12 pounds and not fat).

I never had a weight problem until I moved to the UK (age 33) in November 1994. I had undiagnosed Seasonal Affective Disorder and gained 2.5 to 3 stone in about 4 to 5 months.

I spent the next 13 years losing and regaining the same one to two stones. Had another child, lost that weight gain -- but never the initial amount.

I did LL in 2008,and got back to less than I weighed when I got off the plane at Heathrow in 1994! I did not do all of management, but I kept it all off for about 8months, then quit exercising and started to regain.

I spent 2009 letting it slide back on -- and 2010 yoyoing. Until December 2010, when I was up about half of what I lost and approching obese (again).

Now, I am working on relosing it, and learning how to keep it off. I am almost back to a "healthy" bmi and have noticed that it comes off a lot more slowly the second time around -- so, please make a plan for how you will keep it off once you have gotten it off.

MM

Back